looking for a movie scene

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
sallyride

looking for a movie scene

Postby sallyride » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:23 pm

can anyone help me find a movie scene i saw on youtube years ago? in it, a man is getting chased by a henchman wearing a leather jacket and a motorcyle helmet. the man hides behind a tree, and then swings from a branch and kicks the bad guy into quicksand where he quickly sinks. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Duncan Edwards

Re: looking for a movie scene

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:34 pm

sallyride wrote:can anyone help me find a movie scene i saw on youtube years ago? in it, a man is getting chased by a henchman wearing a leather jacket and a motorcyle helmet. the man hides behind a tree, and then swings from a branch and kicks the bad guy into quicksand where he quickly sinks. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I know the scene but could recall the title. A quick search of Crypto's list - Horror Hospital (aka Computer Killers; Doctor Bloodbath) @ 1973 British
Any movie with that many titles has to be bad and this one is no exception. We've got the scene out there somewhere.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:30 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
sallyride wrote:can anyone help me find a movie scene i saw on youtube years ago? in it, a man is getting chased by a henchman wearing a leather jacket and a motorcyle helmet. the man hides behind a tree, and then swings from a branch and kicks the bad guy into quicksand where he quickly sinks. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I know the scene but could recall the title. A quick search of Crypto's list - Horror Hospital (aka Computer Killers; Doctor Bloodbath) @ 1973 British
Any movie with that many titles has to be bad and this one is no exception. We've got the scene out there somewhere.

If I remember correctly, the protagonist is literally wacking the dude in a motorcycle helmet with a stick. Read that again: beating a guy wearing a full faced motorcycle helmet with a stick. This is about as good as the plot gets in the entire movie. LOL
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

qsgroupie

Postby qsgroupie » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:47 am

https://ok.ru/video/1544942258941
Scene starts at 46:00. There is also a small scene at the end of the movie around 1:27:00 minute mark.

sallyride

Postby sallyride » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:42 pm

yep thats exactly it. what i wouldnt do for a genderflipped version of that scene

Return to “Requests”