Looking for a scene, too

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
bogbud

Looking for a scene, too

Postby bogbud » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:17 pm

I'm looking for a scene that has been on Youtube before and i know really well, but i'm not able to find it anymore, maybe the whole channel has been deleted :cry:

It's this one from cryptos list:
Casualty "Walk Before You Run" @
1986 British - Rebekah Gibbs, Matthew Wait, Ian Bleasedale
The paramedics are on standby at a local marathon. Elsewhere, Nathan's strange behavior towards Selena at work makes her feel uneasy, Ellen is shocked to discover that there is a chance that she could have cancer, and Comfort feels out of practice when she receives some male attention and is asked out on a date. Three cross-country marathon runners get diverted from their race course, and the lead woman, an inspirational charity worker, gets trapped in a leaf-covered bog of deep black mud and sinks up to her chest. One of the other women runners gets help while another women tries to pull the trapped woman out with a stick. Rescue worker Nina uses her army training skills to crawl out and pull her free. Nina later tells Josh that she wants to train as a paramedic.

That whole bog and consistency of the mud is very much like the one i go to and i just wanted to get in the mood for some sinking myself :oops:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

mudmaiden

Re: Looking for a scene, too

Postby mudmaiden » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:53 pm

Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:07 pm

mudmaiden wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZK_m1dhGo&list=PL5C61E6A2C838D748&index=27

Thanks. Jaspersquids Channel just did not show up for me.

Black, thick forest-peat acting like quickmud. The best to go deep!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:54 am

I saw this and immediately blew it off when she said something about giving up. No marathoner, least of all one pretending to be serious about it, ever said those words.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:47 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I saw this and immediately blew it off when she said something about giving up. No marathoner, least of all one pretending to be serious about it, ever said those words.

I have a slight feeling, she is an actress... ;)

I'm more interested in the bog than her, though :lol:
I'm feeling home.

Return to “Requests”