tar pit

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
thyladras02

tar pit

Postby thyladras02 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi, i have a little question .

Where can i find video with a women sink in a real tar pit ?

i have search but i can't find this.

plz help me.

thanx

muddyone

Re: tar pit

Postby muddyone » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:49 pm

do don't think there a video of it.it is way to dangerous and toxic to sink in

thyladras02

Postby thyladras02 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Yes i know but all is possible ^^

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:46 pm

It's never happened. Indeed I'm not aware of any reported cases of a human being actually sinking into a tar pit. All those skeletons of animals found in tar pits are generally thought to be animals that walked ONTO a tarpit and then got stuck, and then died there, lying on the surface.

We like to think of tarpits as super gooey, sticky quicksand, but I don't think it ever actually behaves that way, it's a fantasy.

Cam

Postby Cam » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm

I would love to see someone in real tar aswell, but not at the if it involves a situation where someone could really die.

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:24 am

I would voulenteer, but there is no such concept, tar can hold you even in 1 or 2 inches. no getting out.

Demonxchaos

Postby Demonxchaos » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:46 am

quagmire_uk wrote:It's never happened. Indeed I'm not aware of any reported cases of a human being actually sinking into a tar pit. All those skeletons of animals found in tar pits are generally thought to be animals that walked ONTO a tarpit and then got stuck, and then died there, lying on the surface.

Actually I heard of an incident where a woman fell over the edge of a railing and into the tar pit at La Brea, but I don't know anything else about it though. I would love to get a chance to sink in some tar, but its way too sticky for my tastes
Improvise, adapt, and overcome all challenges.

Cam

Postby Cam » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Demonxchaos wrote:
quagmire_uk wrote:It's never happened. Indeed I'm not aware of any reported cases of a human being actually sinking into a tar pit. All those skeletons of animals found in tar pits are generally thought to be animals that walked ONTO a tarpit and then got stuck, and then died there, lying on the surface.

Actually I heard of an incident where a woman fell over the edge of a railing and into the tar pit at La Brea, but I don't know anything else about it though. I would love to get a chance to sink in some tar, but its way too sticky for my tastes

I'm gonna google it and see if I cant find a link.

mudscenecollector

Postby mudscenecollector » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm

does anyone know if theres any movies where a woman falls or walks in a tar pit?

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:13 am

mudscenecollector wrote:does anyone know if theres any movies where a woman falls or walks in a tar pit?

There was one in the Beastmaster TV series, :) but it was bubbling water with scum on top. :( I uploaded the clip to Megaupload, and posted the links, one to Megaupload, and one to Megavideo, in this thread. Enjoy. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Requests”