Buck Rogers sand creature? (link to fresh render added)

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
auroraman

Re: Buck Rogers sand creature?

Postby auroraman » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks to Weapon X in the first place... That's a scene I've never seen before.
Mostly harmless...

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Buck Rogers sand creature?

Postby dlodoski » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Weapon X wrote:I recall this from my childhood, when I was 3. There was an episode from Buck Rogers where he was with a woman on some planet, and a tentacle reached out from a mound of sand or sand pit (i dont recall) and tried dragging her into it. Does anybody recall this or have this, or was my fascination for women in sand and sinking peril kicking into overdrive back then?

Here is a link to a high quality clip from that episode.

http://www.mpvstuff.com/clips/brsandsquid.mp4

Enjoy!
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Duncan Edwards

Re: Buck Rogers sand creature? (link to fresh render added)

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:58 am

I haven't seen this since it was broadcast and WOW! I had forgotten or thought I imagined a couple of things about it. I had no memory at all of the bad guy buying it at the end. I guess the scene just ended for me after Jamie Lee was pulled out. The thing that really hammered me was this memory I always had of her fantastic rear end in that spandex or whatever. In my memory she was slightly more vertical and even though she was clothed I recall her quivering anatomy with great detail. Yes, its very brief but I was a very impressionable lad of fifteen or so. Jamie Lee Curtis' glove covered, bogged down, fanny has stuck with me for over thirty years.

It's amazing what you remember through life. Thanks Dave. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:11 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I haven't seen this since it was broadcast and WOW! I had forgotten or thought I imagined a couple of things about it. I had no memory at all of the bad guy buying it at the end. I guess the scene just ended for me after Jamie Lee was pulled out. The thing that really hammered me was this memory I always had of her fantastic rear end in that spandex or whatever. In my memory she was slightly more vertical and even though she was clothed I recall her quivering anatomy with great detail. Yes, its very brief but I was a very impressionable lad of fifteen or so. Jamie Lee Curtis' glove covered, bogged down, fanny has stuck with me for over thirty years.

It's amazing what you remember through life. Thanks Dave. 8-)

Interesting you should note that... I, too, recall the wonderful curves of her derriere as she was being pulled in.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Very cool! :D Thanks for this.

Makes me wish Jamie Lee Curtis sank more often... rowr! :)

Return to “Requests”