Kristine Lynn

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
iconstatic

Kristine Lynn

Postby iconstatic » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new here and could use some help. I'm looking for pics/vids of my favorite mud girl, Kristine Lynn. I would really like to find the pics of her that were on Kaol's site, but it looks like that site is gone now. But any sexy pics or vids of Kristine would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Iconstatic

Duncan Edwards

Re: Kristine Lynn

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Simply doing a search on this board will get you all kinds of goodies. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:37 am

And more good news...Kristine herself is a member here.

The producers you want to examine here are Mud Puddle Visuals and PamelaRose Productions. She's done scenes for both.

And if you're wondering what happened to Kaol, he went to downloads.

http://umd.net/downloads/producer/kaolumbia

Much of Kristine's older work has been re-released here (some under different titles than you may remember). However, do be aware that the store has a ten-dollar minimum checkout requirement. You might have to order more than one clip to make that.

You can make the ten-dollar minimum by ordering an extra clip from any producer there if you want. But there's definitely enough Kristine on this store to get there.

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:21 am

Kristine has done enough scenes so that there should be enough of her to go around. If you want to see what I feel is her best scene ever, order Dave Lodoski's "Quicksand Terror" video, which includes about a ten minute scene from an earlier video, "Young Lady, Deep Mud." Kristine, dressed in only white lingerie, walks out into a river mud flat and sinks thigh-deep initially. She then works her way downward gradually, eventually putting her arms in and working her way all the way to going under - all in this actual natural location. Her courage is extreme. Good luck - she has videos on several different producers sites. She is a classic, for sure.

Return to “Requests”