looking for story

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
sandymudd

looking for story

Postby sandymudd » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 am

Howdy y'all,

This is my first time here, so I apologize if I trespassed on some rule.

I'm looking for an old QS/mud/ sinking story. I lost it when my HD crashed. I've been searching and googling to no avail.

I think the title was "The Bad Girl". It's about this young girl who went to the woods to get some privacy to use her birthday present: a pair of handcuffs. She tied a scarf around her waist and fed it between her legs to her back, then cuffed herself behind her back, and fantasized she was a bad girl who had to be handcuffed. Afterward she noticed that she had sunk to her ankles; she thought she should escape but the mud around her ankles made it feel like she was leg-cuffed, so she had to "enjoy" the experience. Of course she sank a bit further. She thought she had to bring her arms forward so she lifted one of her legs. She sank abruptly and ended up with the cuff-link ;-) between her legs, so she had to "enjoy" -that- experience. and so on.

Does this ring a bell with anybody? Thanks in advance for any assistance you provide.

Viridian

Re: looking for story

Postby Viridian » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

I believe the story continued with her eventually freeing herself and using the scarf to snag a branch, which broke off and hit her on the head. I'm not sure who wrote it, but I've got a feeling it's a Manassas Kilne story.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

cnelson566

Re: looking for story

Postby cnelson566 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 pm

It sounds like the story "Sheena's Bonds" which i thought was one of the most erotic stories i have ever read...unfortunately i don't have it saved either :cry:

Return to “Requests”