James Bond and Caviar?

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
quicksander_2000

James Bond and Caviar?

Postby quicksander_2000 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 am

Apparently there is a scene in the Brosnan Bond Flick "The World is Not Enough" that pulls a Batman/Batgirl as a male baddie sinks in caviar. Has anyone seen this? I have to admit I didn't catch this James Bond flick (#19 doncha know)

Quicksander
Seeking to sink, seeking to survive, seeking mostly to sink

DangerGirl

Re: James Bond and Caviar?

Postby DangerGirl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 am

I've seen it, and it's really nothing. It looks more like thin blackish oil than caviar; there are no particles or grains to speak of. It was still more believable as caviar than Denise Richards was as a nuclear physicist, though.

Duncan Edwards

Re: James Bond and Caviar?

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:28 pm

DangerGirl wrote:I've seen it, and it's really nothing. It looks more like thin blackish oil than caviar; there are no particles or grains to speak of. It was still more believable as caviar than Denise Richards was as a nuclear physicist, though.

I thought she was completely credible as a nuclear physicist. (Heh...chuckle...snort, giggle, chortle...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!) Okay, okay, maybe a really incredible clueless, horny, freakin' hotter than the sun nuclear physicist with great swimming skills in a sunken nuke sub, but I believed it. I'd believe anything Denise Richards told me to believe.8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Requests”