Adult Female Characters from Soul Eater! Canceled/Forget

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
AyaneMatrix

Adult Female Characters from Soul Eater! Canceled/Forget

Postby AyaneMatrix » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:44 am

I know this is pretty much a long shot, but I'd think that just about all of the adult female cast from Soul Eater (manga and anime) would make great sinking candidates to sink in some icky, sticky muck - tar being a top fave for me. The character's in question can be seen at http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Characters with my top favorite being Medusa and Arachne, but the rest of the adult female cast would be great to see as well.

Any of these can be fakes, drawings, cosplay/real women playing the parts, etc. Not trying to be too picky here. ;)
Last edited by AyaneMatrix on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

AyaneMatrix

Re: Adult Female Characters from Soul Eater!

Postby AyaneMatrix » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 am

Since all I can apparently do is delete the post, but not the entire thread, I'll just go ahead and say the following. Consider this request canceled! Hell, no one even read it or takes me seriously, so consider it obsolete and forget about it.

MadMax359

Re: Adult Female Characters from Soul Eater! Canceled/Forget

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:44 pm

i must say i missed it the first time.. but if any of the characters are as cute as your avatar, i hope someone looks into it :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:25 am

I'd be willing to do something if I can get links to better images of the characters in question. I did some searching but haven't had any luck in finding images I can use.

Action poses would be a benefit, as would clear images. :)

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 am

Sorry for my previous outburst guys. I don't know what was wrong with me the other day. :? I guess I had thought my post was forgotten, as most things tend to be when I post on any given forum.

Anyway... MadMax359, my forum avatar is actually something I made for a contest a couple of months back, which you can see here. Not that I'm being lazy, but things haven't been working out for me as of late in regards to getting things done or other normal day to day tasks. Plus, one of my projects involving Medusa from the series in question has been a pain in my side since I can't get the 3D model I'm working with what I want to do. That and I'm not the best guy to call on to make texture maps. :lol:

PM2K, sorry about not posting a link with decent screen shots or images before. Some of the images that might be good for fakes can be gleamed from http://getfansub.com/wiki/Soul_Eater in their review for each episode for the anime. The screen captures are generally of high quality, but not everything in the series is obviously there. Plus, with my external with the anime I had downloaded gone, I can't take the screen captures myself. Another source would be the manga starting with chapter 10 and up. Blair, the series token catgirl, is probably the exception as she tends to be in every other chapter.My Soul Eater Favorites at deviantart might also help out in this regard since there's actual art there, but it's almost all Medusa focused. I also think http://danbooru.donmai.us usually has a decent amount of Soul Eater artwork, but it seems that a lot of the art that's there focuses on the younger characters, which I want to avoid. :lol: Also, if the link doesn't work, just run a search from that site with "Soul_Eater" as the search terms. Hope it helps!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 am

thanks for sending me to your DeviantArt page... i think you've produced several things that folks here would like to see! :twisted:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Hey! Thanks for the links! Very cool! It certainly gives me something to work with. :D

And no worries about anything else. We all have our days. ;)

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:22 am

MadMax359 wrote:thanks for sending me to your DeviantArt page... i think you've produced several things that folks here would like to see! :twisted:

:lol: Well, it's not like I haven't posted some of my renderings on Deep Sinking before, I just think they went unnoticed. :roll:

Thanks for the comment though, I almost feel like making something. ;) Especially a little story that I read here that Kookus posted recently. :twisted:
PM2K wrote:Hey! Thanks for the links! Very cool! It certainly gives me something to work with. :D

And no worries about anything else. We all have our days. ;)

I hope that helps to some degree! I just need to get out of my funk and get back to work or something. :|

Meh... ONWARD! :twisted:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:28 am

AyaneMatrix wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:thanks for sending me to your DeviantArt page... i think you've produced several things that folks here would like to see! :twisted:

:lol: Well, it's not like I haven't posted some of my renderings on Deep Sinking before, I just think they went unnoticed. :roll:

Thanks for the comment though, I almost feel like making something. ;) Especially a little story that I read here that Kookus posted recently. :twisted:

i wasn't at DeepSinking as long as some... so if you posted "Spy girl caught" or "Goo Pit" or " I"m sinking" or "Sinking in the swamp" or "Fun with Poser" there, then i did miss them...

but there's no reason not to post them here too, right? :twisted:

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:59 am

MadMax359 wrote:
AyaneMatrix wrote:

i wasn't at DeepSinking as long as some... so if you posted "Spy girl caught" or "Goo Pit" or " I"m sinking" or "Sinking in the swamp" or "Fun with Poser" there, then i did miss them...

but there's no reason not to post them here too, right? :twisted:

:lol: You're killing me!

But, you do have a valid point. I'll go right ahead and start posting some of my old works here in the forums.

Return to “Requests”