AN after-school special

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Chimerix

AN after-school special

Postby Chimerix » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:49 am

Aloha!

I don't know what's with the fuzzy memories of childhood quicksand scenes, but another one came to me.

In this after-school special, there were 2 kids, male and female. Maybe teen, maybe just pre-teen. Their neighbor is a crochety man, middle-aged and plump, who has a pit of quicksand in his backyard. The kids, or at least one of them, are/is inventor(s), and make a robot that looks just like the boy.

I didn't watch the episode. I don;t remember if I was too scared, or if the timing was just wrong. And this was in the days before video recorders.

I do remember the trailer they showed for it. There was a scene of the neighbor riding his riding lawn mower in a tight circle around the pit (it was like 8 feet across); a scene where the boy has his back to the pit, the neighbor is in his face growling "I oughta push you in"; a scene where the boy (or maybe the robot) walks straight into the quicksand with a big splash; and a scene with the boy and girl in the quicksand, clutching at the side.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Duncan Edwards

Re: AN after-school special

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Not trying to bring you down but we need to keep in mind that this is an adult fetish board. We don't want to get too involved with kids because they just don't belong here. Might be a good idea if you pursued this over at DS.

I'm going to have to lock this thread.

Duncan
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Requests”