Barefoot in the Mud

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
dougiezerts

Barefoot in the Mud

Postby dougiezerts » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 am

Hi! I've just joined this forum.
Aside from WAM, I'm also attracted to women's feet. So I prefer scenerios showing barefooted girls in the mud.
Of course, I quite realize that there are dangers associated with walking around barefooted in some muddy areas--stones, bugs, glass, etc--so if that's something most models would rather not do, I quite understand. But please, if there are situations where barefoot mudding can be done safely, would you producers be willing to show girls doing that? Thanks!

Robert
Producer

Re: Barefoot in the Mud

Postby Robert » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:26 am

I think most of us have produced part of or some part of a segment of barefoot women and mud. If I run across something I would be happy to post it.

Welcome to the forum!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:27 am

Welcome to Quicksand Fans...I bet I'm the one that snuck you our URL.

Barefoot mudding does have its...risks. I've been slithering off to this new marsh near work for the last two days and there's a HUGE mudflat on it but...uh...I can't believe all the clams and snails that died, right there.

Them little shells with nobody left inside 'em look mighty sharp! OUCH! I haven't tried to use this mudpit yet but methinks that may NOT be what you call a foot-friendly kind of site!

The claypit in my avatar, however, was very foot-friendly. Even the parts of the surface that were dried rock-hard were smooth. That clay had a good squishy feel between the toes as I sank downward in it.

It is difficult to concentrate on bare feet in quicksand scenes since feet are the first thing to hit the mud, and they go under so fast. I did most of my scenes at Studio 588 barefoot. Many of Fred's models have done the same.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=74

Fred's mudpits are very foot-friendly. Here, Stefani and Brinke are shown walking confidently barefooted into the claypit.

I do think it's worthwhile for the producers to be tipped off that there are guys who really like to see the feet in the mudpit. Shooting extra FOOTage isn't hard to do...and might be profitable. And anything that helps support our producers is a good thing, for quicksand is not easy to finance.

Nessie

Wubble

Postby Wubble » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Nessie wrote:Welcome to Quicksand Fans...I bet I'm the one that snuck you our URL.

Barefoot mudding does have its...risks. I've been slithering off to this new marsh near work for the last two days and there's a HUGE mudflat on it but...uh...I can't believe all the clams and snails that died, right there.

Them little shells with nobody left inside 'em look mighty sharp! OUCH! I haven't tried to use this mudpit yet but methinks that may NOT be what you call a foot-friendly kind of site!

The claypit in my avatar, however, was very foot-friendly. Even the parts of the surface that were dried rock-hard were smooth. That clay had a good squishy feel between the toes as I sank downward in it.

It is difficult to concentrate on bare feet in quicksand scenes since feet are the first thing to hit the mud, and they go under so fast. I did most of my scenes at Studio 588 barefoot. Many of Fred's models have done the same.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=74

Fred's mudpits are very foot-friendly. Here, Stefani and Brinke are shown walking confidently barefooted into the claypit.

I do think it's worthwhile for the producers to be tipped off that there are guys who really like to see the feet in the mudpit. Shooting extra FOOTage isn't hard to do...and might be profitable. And anything that helps support our producers is a good thing, for quicksand is not easy to finance.

Nessie

Hey Nessie - great to see you here...

I'm a great barefoot fan myself, but I know from my own sinking excursions I have to literally wear boots for protection. Real world aside though, there is nothing more beautiful than watching a pretty set of feet immerse gradually into mud, so indeed the extra footage does go a long way...

I can imagine quicksand not being easy to finance. Any liquidated sinking funds is considered shaky territory in the investment world. So long as you keep your head above water and don't go under, you should see a great long-term return on investment through having a great physique and fantastic skin. It's worked for me, my regular sinking turned me from a rotund mass of fat into a hunk very quickly, and I certainly don't regret having invested my heart and soul (and feet and legs and torso, etc) into my mud hole at the local billabong. If you're in it for the long haul, the rewards are truly great.

Cheers.

Wubble.
Meditate on this, I will - Yoda.

swamper

Postby swamper » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Have you seen this You Tube clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4XL6A32vQo

Return to “Requests”