Mudfests/Mudbogs ?

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
funnlvrny

Mudfests/Mudbogs ?

Postby funnlvrny » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:38 am

Hello all and thanks a ton to all that post to keep us in the land of tar and concrete sane.Has anyone thought of taking models to some of the mudbogs or mudfests? looks like a few good times and not being the weird one.Everyone is muddy.FL. and LA seem to have quite a few.Fatique pants and waders are even sexy(HaHa).Any possibilty?

Thanks
Jim

messlvr

Re: Mudfests/Mudbogs ?

Postby messlvr » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:15 pm

Hello all
Has anyone here been lucky enough to attend one of these events? I would be very interested in any video footage that may be out there.Also asw a copy of MUDLIFE (mudlifemagazine.com)magazine and it looked promising.
Thanks
Play Safe

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 pm

messlvr wrote:Hello all
Has anyone here been lucky enough to attend one of these events? I would be very interested in any video footage that may be out there.Also asw a copy of MUDLIFE (mudlifemagazine.com)magazine and it looked promising.
Thanks
Play Safe

It seams like a mag for 4 x 4 trucks running through mud. I doubt if they are even close to our fetish.

Robert

messlvr

Postby messlvr » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Thats true robert...But the currant issue has a muddy lady as a centerfold and if you check out some of the links there are lot's of nice looking ladies getting very muddy and seemingly enjoying it.Just a thought.

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:29 pm

messlvr wrote:Thats true robert...But the currant issue has a muddy lady as a centerfold and if you check out some of the links there are lot's of nice looking ladies getting very muddy and seemingly enjoying it.Just a thought.

Cool.. maybe we should send a letter to the editor ..lol

8-)

Robert

Return to “Requests”