The Mystery Pit

Pictures that you took and want to share.
Duncan Edwards

Re: The Mystery Pit

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:49 am

I've seen and photographed all kinds of women in all kinds of bogs both real and creatively created like this one. Most of the ladies who come to do this are adventurous types who handle it well enough. You get a few freaks like Kristine who regard anything that won't suck them under as a challenge. Then there is Nessie who moves around in this stuff like a bird in the air. Not just any bird, more like a swan. I flounder around in it like Bigfoot as I attempt to manhandle the bog while she moves like a 'skeeter on the water right next to me. If there was ever any doubt about her being a real quicksand girl you should see her in action. It's like watching Katarina Witt on the ice, Michael Jordan on the court, Jimi Hendrix playing, Is doesn't get any more real than this lady. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

jack c

Postby jack c » Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 am

Nessie - looks like you are making OK waves to me from the two stills you posted. Thanks, again.

Duncan - thanks for the response. I was a lurker on the last forum - no more. I agree. While Kristine is perhaps the best of the professional actresses I've been privileged to watch on DVD (rare courage and confidence), Nessie is indeed the most appealing "actress" (if that term really applies - not sure) of all because, when watching her, besides being good, I know that it is the real thing. Always a pleasure to see your posts, Nessie.

Electric Katfish

Postby Electric Katfish » Fri May 08, 2009 10:58 am

Nessie wrote:
Electric Katfish wrote:How do you do that? Keep looking better than the only time we met?

Must be the mud. ;) Looking good Nessie! {{{Hugs!}}}

KATIEEEEEEE!

(Hugs)

You found us! Welcome to Quicksand Fans! Sink on in!

Nessie

:D
Can this get any weirder?
Oh yes, little voice, it can always get weirder.
— Chris Moore

wettogs

Postby wettogs » Wed May 13, 2009 11:38 pm

G'day everyone.

The changes at Deepsinking made me look for a similar venue, as Deepsinking was .... and guess what I found?

Glad to be back on familiar territory, or should I say "to be back sinking in familiar territory?

As always, Nessie, you come up trumps with these shots. The location is great and your pleasure obvious.

Great to see you guys and galls again.

Going on holidays shortly and hope to explore some new muddy locations. Have to be on guard at one of them though,
as there have been reports of crocodiles venturing further south, than they have before.
Hope to come back with some pictures.

Cheers. ;)
May the mud be with you .....
Love the feel of smooth, silky mud caressing my skin, while I am slowly sinking.

Return to “Photos”