Settling In

Pictures that you took and want to share.
Nessie
Producer

Re: Settling In

Postby Nessie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 am

dlodoski wrote:And it looks like your sinking spots have improved as well. :mrgreen:

When it comes to finding mudpits, I believe that there is always room for improvement...especially when you can find that extra room under the surface of the mire.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:22 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Or- weren't you acting? ;)

Actually...naw.

Unless you call moving slowly in a mudpit so that the individual frames of the video don't blur and ruin your vidcaps "acting".

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:25 am

Northerner wrote:Looks so doughy and delightful. I like how it looks like water except around you where its true muddy nature becomes apparent.

That area is actually the edge of a shallow lake. There was just a thin layer of water on top...in places...and it's clear and clean. It keeps the mudpit beneath delightfully fresh.

Nessie

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:10 am

PM2K wrote:Very nice, Nessie! You look lovely in there... :D

I second the motion! :D

PM2K wrote:Sigh... reminds me I have to wait for a few more months before I can do the same in my pit... :( ...

Sigh... reminds me I have to wait for a few more days before I can do the same in my pit...
IF the weather forecast for early next week continues to be calling for temperatures between 20 and 22˚C (between 68 and 72˚F). :roll:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:44 am

You are truly the genuine article. You have the total sense of what a sink should be. You are the most genuine "heroine" on the community sites. I have every one of your videos. I always look forward to anything you wish to share. A person who has the genuine desire to sink, and who does it as beautifully as you do, is a step above the norm. I admire your courage in the work you have done, and I look forward to anything you do in the future. Good luck sinking!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:13 am

jack c wrote: I have every one of your videos. I always look forward to anything you wish to share. A person who has the genuine desire to sink, and who does it as beautifully as you do, is a step above the norm. I admire your courage in the work you have done, and I look forward to anything you do in the future.

Wow...it is nice to read things like that...I am now 48 and it's been almost three years since my last full-scale quicksand drama shoot. Haven't hung up the camera, I still shoot a little -- but I did hang up the "damsel in distress" drama thing. These days what you see of me is the real me in the real mudpits.

I'm actually a lifelong quicksand fetishist who did some modeling as a result of being what I am. I'm not a "fetish model" at all. There have been lots of times when I wondered if anybody knew the difference.

Messages like yours prove that at least some guys do know.

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 am

I can see a difference because your words describe me, as well. I remember the exact PF Flyers commercial that you described on "Interview," although I thought I remembered Sue called for rescue with a whistle. I don''t get out much - very rarely. But when I have, it has been for the "rush" I feel. Don't get me wrong - I have enjoyed Dave's and Robert's videos immensely. They are part of a different side of the experience.

Your latest clips are different; they make me want to arrange to get out more and experience it again like I did when I was younger (I'm 54 - have a few years on you). Keep it up.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:51 pm

jack c wrote:I can see a difference because your words describe me, as well. I remember the exact PF Flyers commercial that you described on "Interview," although I thought I remembered Sue called for rescue with a whistle.

Nope...I didn't see that one, although it sounds like the premise was similar! Mine featured a walkie-talkie and had to have been aired in 1963. There is no doubt about the year at all -- because my family moved frequently, I can date it by the house I was in.

I've often wondered if my little head dreamed it, because I never have found the commercial.

Don't get me wrong - I have enjoyed Dave's and Robert's videos immensely. They are part of a different side of the experience.

Using somebody like me in a video has its pluses and minuses. On the plus side, nobody ever needed to tell me what to do. I knew what I liked to see and I just did scenes that way. When I was feeling "into" it, I think I pulled off some solo good sinks even though when I did the first shoot ("Quicksand Girl"), I'd had little real mud experience.

On the minus side, I was limited by things that I couldn't do for personal, non-quicksand-related reasons. I had to stop at a certain point with erotic material (ironic, since my whole Quicksand Thing IS erotic!). I was also incapable of treating the mudpit like a business. Being unable to articulate a reason why I did not like an idea did not prevent me from completely refusing to execute that idea anyway even if it left the suggester of that idea dazed, smarting...and mystified.

Although I strongly suspect that not everybody you see in a quicksand video around here is one, I do recommend that a producer use professional fetish models...unless they don't mind suddenly NOT shooting what they planned to shoot.

We're different in why we sink. I don't experience a "rush" at all, if you are referring to the adrenaline thing, that is. I just like the way it feels to sink. It's not real complex at all.

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:30 pm

I stand humbly corrected; I know that the commercial I saw was in late 1966 or early 1967. Maybe the sneaker company ran out of new ideas. It's a good feeling thing for me, as well, but there is undeniably the adrenaline element.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:35 am

jack c wrote:I stand humbly corrected; I know that the commercial I saw was in late 1966 or early 1967. Maybe the sneaker company ran out of new ideas. It's a good feeling thing for me, as well, but there is undeniably the adrenaline element.

You need not feel humbly corrected at all, for you are not wrong. The commercial you described existed; it is listed in a (cached by Google) list of quicksand scenes here, although the web page itself appears to have bitten the dust.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:48p ... clnk&gl=us

The list thinks it aired around 1967(?).

Four years earlier, I either saw the same concept with a walkie-talkie, or...I dreamed it all!

Nessie

Return to “Photos”