Summer of 2012 Pics!

Pictures that you took and want to share.
Zalio Z

Summer of 2012 Pics!

Postby Zalio Z » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:45 am

Another summer, another fun muddy adventure for me. This time, I found a much easier way to get to my favorite spot. A simple, but ancient, driven pathway cut through state hunting grounds. Thankfully when I took these pics, it was with a camera that had a broken screen, but was otherwise capable of taking videos and photos. I still need a memory card for the camera, so videos are out of the question until I get one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

muddy59

Re: Summer of 2012 Pics!

Postby muddy59 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Nice photos!--Looks like a really fun place to get muddy. Plus, you have water there to wash up in. Perfect! Is it totally private, so that you can completely get covered in mud without any funny looks? ;) Also, are you wearing boxers, or a swimsuit?

Thanks dude, keep it up!

umbra_eclipse

Postby umbra_eclipse » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Looks like an awesome place... :D

Zalio Z

Postby Zalio Z » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 pm

muddy59 wrote:Nice photos!--Looks like a really fun place to get muddy. Plus, you have water there to wash up in. Perfect! Is it totally private, so that you can completely get covered in mud without any funny looks? ;) Also, are you wearing boxers, or a swimsuit?

Thanks dude, keep it up!

It's a swimsuit. And by the time you get this message, I'll hopfully have another go at all this tomorrow! :D I'll post more photos then. Thank you for the feedback!

fetboy8

Postby fetboy8 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:21 am

Hey there Zalio,, am waiting to see more pics of your area as planning on visiting near there next summer. Hopefully I'll have some pics posted in the near future of some kaolin quarry . Unfortunately living down here in Florida I've seen many muddy areas but due to our natural resources and predators I tend to look for safe places like quarries an construction sites where they are digging containment ponds. Years ago I went sinking in an area and the following day driving by the same area saw a large alligator near where I sunk. Couldn't imagine if it would of come up on me while I was almost to my neck in mud with at least a half hour struggle to get free

Zalio Z

Postby Zalio Z » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:25 am

Hey everybody. I'm sorry to say that my last trip to my spot was without my camera. My camera simply broke. Screen was cracked, couldn't take pics. I have a new one now though! Though I'm not sure if/when I'll take another trip, when I did my last one, the water I uset o wash off in was really cold! I'm unsure if that was my last mud trip for the year :( But I'll let you all know when I plan to take another trip and place more pics if it is during this year before 2013!

Kfox113

Postby Kfox113 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 am

Dang cameras always breaking when we need them the most! lol

Return to “Photos”