Pictures that you took and want to share.
poolshark

Postby poolshark » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:33 am

Last edited by poolshark on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poolshark

Postby poolshark » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:47 am

Last edited by poolshark on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie
Producer

Re: My Thanks To All The Female QS Lovers

Postby Nessie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:18 am

poolshark wrote:Personally I'd like to thank Nessie for all of the sort of personal work that she has done and all the wonderful pics and vids that she has given to enjoy.

Why, thank you!

It's always good to see a man enjoying a bottomless sinking (although I'm sure there's a bottom somewhere, just, when you can't reach it, it no longer matters!) and you are looking good...and sunk.

Last time I read about your adventures, you hadn't...quite...managed to enjoy anything yet, but now I see the solid evidence that you made it at last! I hope there were no flies this time.

That is a seriously nice pit you've got there. I like the way the mud looks and if you can't touch bottom, it must feel awesome!

On behalf myself and of the lurking girls who will be too shy to speak up right now, I thank you. I'm of the opinion that while us girls can and do enjoy much of the female-oriented material, to see you guys for real is better.

Nessie

poolshark

Postby poolshark » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Nessie wrote:

On behalf myself and of the lurking girls who will be too shy to speak up right now, I thank you. I'm of the opinion that while us girls can and do enjoy much of the female-oriented material, to see you guys for real is better.

Nessie

Thanks! Glad you liked them.
I'll try to get out and get a few more pics and maybe a vid or two of myself sometime soon. Things have been a little wet in this area over the past couple weeks, unfortunately. But a couple good days of sunshine should start to dry things up just enough to make another appearance to this wonderful spot. Good to see that you guys liked my stuff...I'll do what I can to keep more commin!

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 pm

To offer up yourself to all the ladies is very generous 'poolshark' and they do deserve their candy too. However, casting us Canucks as rather 'pale' and sun deprived has prompted me to hit the tanning salon! :lol: We may start calling you the 'great white shark'. ( you know I still luv ya buddy! he he )
Arrakis trains the faithful.

KavenBach

Postby KavenBach » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:16 pm

I really need to get a digital camera and do something like this myself. How can I expect the ladies to sink for me if I won't sink for them?

I must contest the sun-deprived Canadians comment though. I could take off all my clothes and everyone would think I'm still wearing a white T-Shirt. :lol:

Good job!
"Of all the roads that lead to nowhere, I chose the longest one." -'Goober'

"Don't worry, I seem to have found an even longer one." -Me

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 pm

KavenBach wrote:I really need to get a digital camera and do something like this myself. How can I expect the ladies to sink for me if I won't sink for them?

I must contest the sun-deprived Canadians comment though. I could take off all my clothes and everyone would think I'm still wearing a white T-Shirt. :lol:

Good job!

You cannot both contest the assertion and simultaneously prove it so eloquently. Take issue with it, yes.... :lol:
( I do enjoy you're posts "KavenBach" keep up the good work and thanks for the fellow feeling on the gun issue....)
Arrakis trains the faithful.

poolshark

Postby poolshark » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 pm

stevensenechal wrote:To offer up yourself to all the ladies is very generous 'poolshark' and they do deserve their candy too. However, casting us Canucks as rather 'pale' and sun deprived has prompted me to hit the tanning salon! :lol: We may start calling you the 'great white shark'. ( you know I still luv ya buddy! he he )

To be completely honest, I'm not nearly as white as I look in this picture lol. I was facing the sun when I took these and if you look at pic 11 good enough, you can see I do have a little colour to me. Although the name Great White Shark does have a ring to it..I'll stick with what I got for now :D

KavenBach

Postby KavenBach » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 pm

stevensenechal wrote:
KavenBach wrote:I really need to get a digital camera and do something like this myself. How can I expect the ladies to sink for me if I won't sink for them?

Good job!

You cannot both contest the assertion and simultaneously prove it so eloquently. Take issue with it, yes.... :lol:
( I do enjoy you're posts "KavenBach" keep up the good work and thanks for the fellow feeling on the gun issue....)

Well my point was that my arms and neck have seen wayyyy too much sun coimpared to the rest. I burn quite easily so tend to avoid working shirtless, but have been trying to at least LESSEN the farmer's tan... ;)

And, about the BFGs, well... we're Canadian, right? :P
"Of all the roads that lead to nowhere, I chose the longest one." -'Goober'

"Don't worry, I seem to have found an even longer one." -Me

Return to “Photos”