Zalio's Mud Sessions of Summer (Photos): July 29th

Pictures that you took and want to share.
Zalio Z

Zalio's Mud Sessions of Summer (Photos): July 29th

Postby Zalio Z » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Here we have an excellent mud flat after the water receded a couple weeks after my last session. I could get it very deep, but it got too sticky farther down, wasn't able to sink further vertically. But tell me what you think, this stuff was awesome!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boggy Man

Re: Zalio's Mud Sessions of Summer (Photos): July 29th

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 am

That mud looks excellent! But, you should try sinking in different spots to see if there are softer, deeper places in that mud flat. You could try closer to the river. Also, if it is all shallow, you should try expanding the mud hole into a nice quaking bed of ooze, where you can then eventually work yourself in horizontally, working your feet/legs forward along the bottom, digging mud out from under you until you are sitting on the bottom, and leaning back, pulling mud from beneath you onto your chest to allow yourself to be swallowed horizontally.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Kfox113

Postby Kfox113 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Hehehe yeah looks like a promising spot ;)

Zalio Z

Postby Zalio Z » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Boggy Man wrote:That mud looks excellent! But, you should try sinking in different spots to see if there are softer, deeper places in that mud flat. You could try closer to the river. Also, if it is all shallow, you should try expanding the mud hole into a nice quaking bed of ooze, where you can then eventually work yourself in horizontally, working your feet/legs forward along the bottom, digging mud out from under you until you are sitting on the bottom, and leaning back, pulling mud from beneath you onto your chest to allow yourself to be swallowed horizontally.

I plan to do just that when I next go. Hopefully that can be tomorrow!

Return to “Photos”