Last Year's Mudpit

Pictures that you took and want to share.
Scarol

Re: Last Year's Mudpit

Postby Scarol » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Nice photos Nessie, especially the third one.
Work to live....or live to work...

wettogs

Postby wettogs » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi Nessie.
Great shots and a great spot. When I see mus like that I envy people like you.
I have been away for a 10 week holiday and there were 2 beautifull mud sites, which I had planned to visit and enjoy.
Unfortunately they were both in an area where the big Saltwater crocs can be encountered and both areas had alerts for croc sitings!
In fact on the second site we actually saw one. Needless to say: I missed out!
You are a lucky young lady to have a spot like that.
May the mud be with you .....
Love the feel of smooth, silky mud caressing my skin, while I am slowly sinking.

Rachelle_Williams

Re: Last Year's Mudpit (Response from Rachelle Williams)

Postby Rachelle_Williams » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi Nessie - Nice to finally "meet" you - I have heard one great thing after another about you ... ! I read your post from last year about the white sweater and the polite suggestion to 'wear it to church'. I love garage sales, yard sales, second-hand stores, thrift stores, generally anything but "the mall" and did the same thing a few years ago when a friend got married and made me wear the most hideous, and I do mean HIDEOUS, bridesmaid gown quite possibly ever created ... I won the game as it were a few years later doing a movie for Happy Cloud Pictures, rolling around in a kiddie pool as the 'Half-Time Entertainment', in fake blood, and in that awful dress. I gave that dress the fate it deserved - probably a better one, now that I think on it. It was a healthy feeling of vindication for me ... so when I had the opportunity to visit the Studio 588 set and sink in quicksand (much more fun than fake blood, as I bet you and many others know) I took along a few "gifts" given to me over the years - outfits that fell into the questionable category of taste and revenge, I thought, and made sure to give them a good a proper sinking, as it were ... psychologically profound with just the faintest hint of vengeance ... in an affectionate way, of course. ;-p XO
XO, Rachelle Williams

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:16 am

Rachelle_Williams wrote:did the same thing a few years ago when a friend got married and made me wear the most hideous, and I do mean HIDEOUS, bridesmaid gown quite possibly ever created ... I won the game as it were a few years later doing a movie for Happy Cloud Pictures, rolling around in a kiddie pool as the 'Half-Time Entertainment', in fake blood, and in that awful dress.

Hey, your pictures look great. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at the Studio. That mud is so much fun.

Congratulations on successfully destroying bridesmaid gown. I never thought the bridesmaid deal was such a great thing. Why should one have to PAY for a dress that somebody else picks for one? When the bride has awful taste, the whole thing is a nightmare! You're forced to wear the monstrosity in front of hundreds of people. They even take pictures so that everyone will remember how hideous you looked.

And after that...you never, ever put it on your body again!

Okay, I guess you might, in fact, be moved to wear it one final time. If there's fake blood involved. Or mud!

so when I had the opportunity to visit the Studio 588 set and sink in quicksand (much more fun than fake blood, as I bet you and many others know) I took along a few "gifts" given to me over the years - outfits that fell into the questionable category of taste and revenge, I thought, and made sure to give them a good a proper sinking, as it were ... psychologically profound with just the faintest hint of vengeance ... in an affectionate way, of course. ;-p XO[/quote]

Did Fred try to salvage them? While the peat pit can leave stains on anything white, I got back everything I ever wore to the claypit. I even sunk a wedding gown for "Interview With A Quicksand Girl"...and I've still got that dress and I can wear it...it looks like it was never immersed.

Most of the items I wore for my shoots I did in fact take back willingly, but for awful clothing, one must state one's wishes directly.

"I'm sinking in it on purpose. Do not rescue it from quicksand doom. I intend to KILL IT DEAD!!!"

Nessie

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:58 am

Nessie wrote:
Rachelle_Williams wrote:did the same thing a few years ago when a friend got married and made me wear the most hideous, and I do mean HIDEOUS, bridesmaid gown quite possibly ever created ... I won the game as it were a few years later doing a movie for Happy Cloud Pictures, rolling around in a kiddie pool as the 'Half-Time Entertainment', in fake blood, and in that awful dress.

Hey, your pictures look great. I'm glad you enjoyed your time at the Studio. That mud is so much fun.

Congratulations on successfully destroying bridesmaid gown. I never thought the bridesmaid deal was such a great thing. Why should one have to PAY for a dress that somebody else picks for one? When the bride has awful taste, the whole thing is a nightmare! You're forced to wear the monstrosity in front of hundreds of people. They even take pictures so that everyone will remember how hideous you looked.

And after that...you never, ever put it on your body again!

Okay, I guess you might, in fact, be moved to wear it one final time. If there's fake blood involved. Or mud!

so when I had the opportunity to visit the Studio 588 set and sink in quicksand (much more fun than fake blood, as I bet you and many others know) I took along a few "gifts" given to me over the years - outfits that fell into the questionable category of taste and revenge, I thought, and made sure to give them a good a proper sinking, as it were ... psychologically profound with just the faintest hint of vengeance ... in an affectionate way, of course. ;-p XO

Did Fred try to salvage them? While the peat pit can leave stains on anything white, I got back everything I ever wore to the claypit. I even sunk a wedding gown for "Interview With A Quicksand Girl"...and I've still got that dress and I can wear it...it looks like it was never immersed.

Most of the items I wore for my shoots I did in fact take back willingly, but for awful clothing, one must state one's wishes directly.

"I'm sinking in it on purpose. Do not rescue it from quicksand doom. I intend to KILL IT DEAD!!!"

Nessie[/quote]

Not quite everything. I still have the hideous, pink, plastic hat.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 am

Fred588 wrote:Not quite everything. I still have the hideous, pink, plastic hat.

I'll let you keep that. I have no idea what I was even thinking when I bought that!

I also did not take back the red taffeta princess gown that I wore in "The True Bride".

While I did like that dress (I fulfilled a dream of being a sinking princess by wearing it in the claypit), to be brutally honest, I could not think of another place on the planet where I would ever be able to wear it.

It had a big white poofy slip. How did those old Southern belles survive in those things? I had to practice walking in it before we shot the scene...I needed to sink into the wet ground, not fall on my face on the dry ground.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 am

Hey, Moderators! Can we keep Nessie and Rachelle separated? Those two are dangerous enough individually- together, I am seriously concerned what kind of shenanigans those two might cook up. ;)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:23 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Hey, Moderators! Can we keep Nessie and Rachelle separated? Those two are dangerous enough individually- together, I am seriously concerned what kind of shenanigans those two might cook up. ;)

I wouldn't worry about it too much! I think she's cool but my actual mud partners are guys.

The only way I'd do a mud scene with another girl is if we get to toss a man in, sit together on a log well away from the mud...and watch him sink.

Nessie

wackypackcolonel

Postby wackypackcolonel » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Thanks for sharing these pictures I really liked the 3rd one.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 am

wackypackcolonel wrote:Thanks for sharing these pictures I really liked the 3rd one.

This thread is really pretty old but I must say...I've enjoyed enough of your work to feel honored that you like some of mine.

Nessie

Return to “Photos”