Created a Second Life account.

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
quicksand_for_life

Created a Second Life account.

Postby quicksand_for_life » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Hey everyone! I just wanted to tell all of my fellow quicksand lovers that I made a Second Life account a little bit ago as I heard you can make your character sink in quicksand in this online game. For those who don't know what Second Life is it's an online virtual world where you can interact with other people and explore various parts of the world. Of course I'm only going to use my Second Life account to have my character sink into some quicksand pits as I'm not much of an online gamer. I sadly had to play the game on my boyfriend's computer as my computer wouldn't work with this game so I'm going to be rather limited in gameplay. I would say my first experience with my character sinking in quicksand was really exciting and I was of course really turned on. I'll see if I can make a recording of my character in quicksand and submit it on here for everyone to see but when that will be it's hard to say. For those who want to know my username for Second Life is quicksandforlife. :)

Green Heart

Re: Created a Second Life account.

Postby Green Heart » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Everyone here is well aware of Second life.

There is an entire sub forum dedicated to it.

quicksand_for_life

Postby quicksand_for_life » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:21 am

Packerton wrote:Everyone here is well aware of Second life.

There is an entire sub forum dedicated to it.

I usually like to make sure as not everyone knows a lot about online gaming. 8-)

Kaella

Postby Kaella » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Welcome! I joined SL for the quicksand too. Perhaps we'll cross paths at the cove. :)
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ This is Neko. Copy Neko into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

quicksand_for_life

Postby quicksand_for_life » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:52 am

Kaella wrote:Welcome! I joined SL for the quicksand too. Perhaps we'll cross paths at the cove. :)

Thanks! I guess I'm not the only one who only joined Second Life just to drown my character. :lol: For some reason I can't seem to find Quicksand Cove in Second Life as I searched for it and the results only came up with the group page. Does anyone know how I can find it? I'm currently in another place that has quicksand for the time being.

DangerGirl

Postby DangerGirl » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Return to “Second Life”