Quicksand Diaries

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
water_bug_62208

Re: Quicksand Diaries

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:33 am

Nice! I really like Karra's sinky adventures. She has such wonderfully thick, shapely legs that look really sexy stuck and sinking in the mire, especially in Frames 004 and 005. Love the pose in Frame 005 and the fact that she's grabbing her stuck thighs with her hands and trying to pull them free of the mud's sticky suction. Great struggling and sinking sequences, and I like how in Frame 008 you have the quicksand slowly filling in her cleavage.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri May 13, 2016 12:56 pm

always escaping, for our future enjoyment... that's exactly what i love in a damsel! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:15 am

Another wonderful comic! Karra has such thick, shapely legs that look so sexy stuck, struggling, and sinking in quicksand or mud. Thank you for showing many leg struggling/leg pulling scenes in your comics! Also, the little narratives at the bottom of the images are outstanding!

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Karra wrote:"Sinking in the summer afternoon"

Things aren't looking too good... but you were hoping for that weren't you? ;)

The End???

who, me? well... yes i was hoping for that!
but not the end if you're open to a Rescue :twisted:

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:53 am

Karra wrote:
water_bug_62208 wrote:Another wonderful comic! Karra has such thick, shapely legs that look so sexy stuck, struggling, and sinking in quicksand or mud. Thank you for showing many leg struggling/leg pulling scenes in your comics! Also, the little narratives at the bottom of the images are outstanding!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! I appreciate your comments/reviews! :D
To be honest I think I did a better job an the camera angles this time(especially in the 2nd picture of the first set... ;) )

Ah, yes, that second image in your first set was quite a nice angle indeed. And, nice job with the first image of the second set where you have the mud conforming nicely along the curves of her derriere.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:19 am

Very nice! I like the storyline you came up with for this. Karra has such nice, thick, strong-looking legs that look great stuck and sunk in the mud... thank you for the emphasis on her stuck, struggling legs!

Your images where Karra is sunk breast-deep with her arms stuck in the mud and pinned to her sides are such a treat... you give her some of the sexiest strained facial expressions as she struggles to get free. Speaking of expressions, her facial expressions and eyes are outstanding in these sinking series!

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:36 pm

what a clever, fiendish villain! the stakes are high... if Karra can't escape, he'll go on to trap more damsels
which isn't such a bad thing

but in my ending:
"Is anyone out there?!" Karra had no choice but to keep struggling, but it was clearly hopeless unless she got help. "Please, someone, I'm sinking and can't escape!!"
While the phony producer had chosen the most isolated location he could find, he hadn't figured on the increasing popularity of drones. As the beautiful damsel sunk past her shoulders, she heard the buzz of a flying robot hovering over her! By the time Max reached the pit, the ooze had reached her chin, but he had found a plank that let him crawl out to the feisty heroine and reach in to slowly pull her out. Both were exhausted by the time they were safely on the shore, but the brave beauty would live (to sink again, no doubt!). :twisted:

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:59 am

Ah, yes, stuck and struggling indeed... and Karra certainly has the legs for it! :)

Love Karra's pose and the thickness of her stuck legs in the first frame, and having her grab and pull on her leg in the second frame was quite dramatic and sexy. And, yes, such an adorable face... how could anyone say, "No," to helping her. I like how you do her facial expressions when she's stuck breast-deep in the mire and is straining to free her arms, and that smile on her face as she's mired shoulder-deep in the marsh has that look of relief as someone has found her... of course, with her arms stuck deep, rescue might still prove rather difficult.

I also like the change in the lighting, giving the feel that Karra has been stuck and slowly sinking over many hours... I like a woman who finds herself in a nice, long, drawn-out, struggle-filled sink.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Karra wrote:Sort of running out of story Ideas so I guess the next few sets will be random sinking pictures :oops:

nothing wrong with random sinking pictures :twisted:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:28 pm

i do love Karra and her adventures... if she finds herself as a vampire or in Goth gear, that's ok but not really an improvement, in my opinion

Sara and Carlotta are promising, i vote for more of them

and do you have any redheaded damsels? :twisted:

Return to “Second Life”