Dr. Scaphandre's Sinks Across the Universe

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
DJlurker

Re: Dr. Scaphandre's Sinks Across the Universe

Postby DJlurker » Wed May 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Well, of course everyone loves your costume... it's black, shiny, and tight- what's not to like? :mrgreen:

MichaelL_Photo

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 pm

DrScaphandre wrote:
MichaelL_Photo wrote:Love your work, but this most recent sorceress theme is super-excellent!!

Michael

I'm glad you like. A lot of people seem to really love my new superheroine costume.

It is a wonderful costume. Any chance you'd be open to me making a live action version of this scene with a similar costume? I wouldn't do it without permission, since the look is your creation.

Michael
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

DrScaphandre

Postby DrScaphandre » Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 pm

MichaelL_Photo wrote:
DrScaphandre wrote:
MichaelL_Photo wrote:Love your work, but this most recent sorceress theme is super-excellent!!

Michael

I'm glad you like. A lot of people seem to really love my new superheroine costume.

It is a wonderful costume. Any chance you'd be open to me making a live action version of this scene with a similar costume? I wouldn't do it without permission, since the look is your creation.

Michael

Seriously?! You want to do a live action version of The Sorceress?! I'm actually flattered.

If you upload it to dA and give me credit then yeah that would be great.

MichaelL_Photo

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Fri May 19, 2017 3:10 am

DrScaphandre wrote:
MichaelL_Photo wrote:
DrScaphandre wrote:

Michael

Michael

Seriously?! You want to do a live action version of The Sorceress?! I'm actually flattered.

Yes, serious. I'd work with a local wardrobe designer to create a similar-styled outfit. I have some ideas on who the models should be, but if you have any suggestions, let me know.

And I would certainly give you credit for the concept and ideas - and share all the photos with you, too.

I'm always looking for creative partnerships.

Michael
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

DrScaphandre

Postby DrScaphandre » Fri May 19, 2017 4:24 am

MichaelL_Photo wrote:
DrScaphandre wrote:
MichaelL_Photo wrote:
DrScaphandre wrote:

Michael

Michael

Yes, serious. I'd work with a local wardrobe designer to create a similar-styled outfit. I have some ideas on who the models should be, but if you have any suggestions, let me know.

And I would certainly give you credit for the concept and ideas - and share all the photos with you, too.

I'm always looking for creative partnerships.

Michael

Well in that case, I'd be more then happy to help with that.

So what I did with the Sorceress's costume is she wears that gothic witch dress like you see, but underneath it is a fullbody latex catsuit. Instead of latex, you could use a shiny black zentai suit and pretend it's latex, as latex can be expensive. For a mask I used a black superhero mask, with the white dots supposingly being from a bedazzler. And remember, you can't forget about the hat.

So what else do you want to know about The Sorceress? Feel free to send me IMs if that would be easier for you.

DrScaphandre

Postby DrScaphandre » Fri May 19, 2017 5:16 am

Taking a break from The Sorceress (I'll have more of her soon) I decided to do my Cat Planet Cuties cosplay again, playing as a curious Catian scout exploring Earth. Here we see our little scout exploring an island jungle, experiencing her first encounter with quicksand.

"Nya? What's this I'm sinking in? Is this what the Earthlings call 'quicksand?' How fascinating!"
Snapshot_1281.png

"Wow! I see why they call it quicksand. It takes you down quick. Heehee! It tickles!"
Snapshot_1287.png

"Nya! It's-it's touching my....nya!"
Snapshot_1290.png

"O-oh d-d-dear! It feels r-really good down th-there."
Snapshot_1289.png

"Maybe I should think about a way to get out of here."
Snapshot_1275.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri May 19, 2017 3:39 pm

I like! I really like! These are simply the cat's meow... :D

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri May 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Y'know, real cats wouldn't be heavy enough to sink in the first place... :roll:
(Not saying I don't like this sequence...)

DrScaphandre

Postby DrScaphandre » Sat May 20, 2017 2:39 am

Here's something different before I start doing more Sorceress stuff. I got some new stuff for my avatar that I decided to test out.

Snapshot_1353.png

Cosplaying as everyone's favorite android, 2B from Nier: Automata. Our lovely robot fighter here is trying quicksand for the first time, wearing a latex catsuit because REASONS!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat May 20, 2017 6:15 pm

DrScaphandre wrote:Here's something different before I start doing more Sorceress stuff. I got some new stuff for my avatar that I decided to test out.

Snapshot_1353.png

Cosplaying as everyone's favorite android, 2B from Nier: Automata. Our lovely robot fighter here is trying quicksand for the first time, wearing a latex catsuit because REASONS!

Really like that look too. :D

Return to “Second Life”