x1 Vid x2 pics- Yuki's QS Adventures (Anthro, NSFW, Video, Pictures)

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
CleverDerpy

x1 Vid x2 pics- Yuki's QS Adventures (Anthro, NSFW, Video, Pictures)

Postby CleverDerpy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:24 pm

I am planning a series of videos where we go out and take videos of my Darling Dauighter Mare, CleverYuki, a 23 year old Unicorn that's into this kind of stuff, and offer to film her in QS, Tar, other substances across QS cove while wearing nothing but a thong~

The video series will also feature a voice over done by TTS engine Microsoft Zira, to keep it from getting too stale. (Still deciding n this.)
Also, a new feature i will use is First person (hopefully i can get that to place nice with the built in engine) and camera play (Where it looks like a real camera is being used. As well as the traditional 3rd person view.

This will be updated regularly with a list of available videos which i will be making available soon.

Selfies will also be taken from time to time, as pictures, there will be one to get you started~

Videos:
Pilot- The Black Quicksand Effect- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/239 ... 000001.mp4 [Location: Quicksand Cove] (First person) {No Voice}

Seflies-
#00001-
YQSAS- 00001.png

(More in posts below!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CleverDerpy on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CleverDerpy

Re: Coming soon: Yuki's QS Adventures (Anthro, NSFW, Video, Sound, Pictures)

Postby CleverDerpy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:09 pm

First video posted here and at the top:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/239 ... 000001.mp4
It turned out very nice.
And here's another Selfie:
YQSAS- 00002.png

Enjoy~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Second Life”