Re: The Zombie House Incident - Picture Story

Postby PM2K » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 am

Outstanding! :D

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 am

Thanks! :D
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

linzidover

Postby linzidover » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Which SL sims did you use? Great stuff by the way! :P

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 am

linzidover wrote:Which SL sims did you use? Great stuff by the way! :P

Im not at liberty to tell where at SL the scences take place. I will tell you that to get the poses I got, I allowed the restraint life viewer to take my avatar to a certain point. Then I gave the command to stop animating my avatar, then put in some poses or gestures to look like Quaneshia is struggling, pulling and clawing her way out!
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

linzidover

Postby linzidover » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 am

Awww spoilsport, I'd love to tiptoe my way through that swamp, till my stillettos punctured a pudding skin somewhere and then, well I'm not very tall so the overhanging branches would just tease me! :(

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 pm

It's the same location as my photostory, although some scenes don't look familiar to me. It's either certain scenes are shot at a different location, or I don't recognise the angles due to low draw distance and textures.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 am

linzidover wrote:Awww spoilsport, I'd love to tiptoe my way through that swamp, till my stillettos punctured a pudding skin somewhere and then, well I'm not very tall so the overhanging branches would just tease me! :(

Gee, I'm sorry that I spoiled your fun! :(

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

i love pic # 36 :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 am

Viridian wrote:It's the same location as my photostory, although some scenes don't look familiar to me. It's either certain scenes are shot at a different location, or I don't recognise the angles due to low draw distance and textures.

Hey Viridian!

It's the same bog as your story. You have a great storying line and nice sinking angles. If you decide to do another picture story in SL, consider what I did:

1. Suspend your avatar in the quicksand for a specific depth, then go to World, scroll down and click 'stop animating my avatar'. Then you use any poses you like. I used NC poses [free at Sven] for my action poses for reacing, looking around for help, and so forth. Just use the various poses. When the RLV takes over again, you just stop animation to get that pose back.

2. Get a face animation for gestures of surprise, fear, sadness or crying. I find that it greatly enhances the scences.

What I did first was just put poor Quaneshia (I mean Kiran!) in the swamp, then experimented using the steps above, and snapshoted away!
I build my stories around the various poses I got and put them in sequence. If you plan to do another please let me know! ;)

drummer

Postby drummer » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 am

mudmaiden wrote:Here I go with my first picture story. I hope it's accepted here! It's about a young lady by the name of Quaneshia, played by Kiran Gant of Second Life! She's an investigative reporter that was given a tip that would become a big story. Quaneshia goes to this dump in the middle of the swamp. Then, she is chased and runs for her life. You can guess what happens next!!

Hope you enjoy this first production of Quicksand Adventures!!

Hi!
That is Stargate. My friend Lucas Fairweather made all that . from the zombies to the qs to the traps . I frequent there often. hope to see you around sometime .

Fantasia Frentis

Return to “Second Life”