Hello Quicksand Fans from Dilynrae

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
DilynraeV

Hello Quicksand Fans from Dilynrae

Postby DilynraeV » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 am

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say hi and drop a few pics here from Second Life... I hope you enjoy!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kham
Always Remembered

Re: Hello Quicksand Fans from Dilynrae

Postby kham » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:46 am

welcome aboard, and nice pics :)

DilynraeV

Postby DilynraeV » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 am

And a few more... *grins* I know Mudbogz (Wayne) Posted that video he shot of me and it hit pretty big... lord knows there has been a huge Jump in the traffic at Quicksand cove since then. I'm trying to make it the best I can for everyone. If there is anything you like or dislike, let me know... I made this for everyone here in the sinking community!

Dily
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 am

Welcome aboard! :D And thanks for posting! These are awesome!

drummer

Postby drummer » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 am

mmmmmmmmm hI Dily i exist because of this event ,,,,,Love ya , Fanny

Sandyandy

Postby Sandyandy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 am

Welcome along.
Awesome pics, keep them coming :D

DilynraeV

Postby DilynraeV » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi gang! Here are a few more from the Old Cove when it was in Tuvalu... Enjoy!!! I know I did!!! *EG*

Dily

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:23 pm

I'd like to extend a personal thank you Dily for all your kindnesses and understanding. You made Peli welcome at the Cove and Soul Sanctuary and your many efforts for all the Second Life sinkers are beyond measure. I for one am extremely grateful.
Arrakis trains the faithful.

DilynraeV

Postby DilynraeV » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:30 am

I'd tried to get into the old Sinking island way back... but was completely barred from the fun by those pesky red ban lines... Then, I'd put up a small (well, okay, not so small) pit in front of my house and was okay with people using it until one day I logged in to find people in my house using my bedroom... the answer came when the property came available right next to my house... there was never really any doubt in my mind... I snatched it as soon as it came available... and the first Quicksand cove was born. That was the one with the stone bridge, and teh rope bridge across the back. The second iteration (first rebuild) I took everything up and relevelled the land, and started from scratch... expanded the walls out towards the water in the front which added quite a bit more room, and viola', the Second Quicksand Cove, and the one most of you are probably familiar with, was born! Time came, when Azure Islands tier just wasn't really viable for me anymore... so I had to let the property go... LL ruined the land sales so I lost over $70,000L in property cost... and it seemed Quicksand Cove was doomed to go the way of other sinking spots in SL like, Hilltop Quicksand and Rangers Field... until Toy introduced me to Zi Ree... who made the location of the current interation of the Cove available and said to me, I'll provide the land... you build the cove... bigger... better... (insert Six Million Doller man music here)... lol. When I first looked at the land, the walkway was already in place, and I insisted it stay. I had that flash of inspiration that told me to build the Cove around it... make the walkway an integral part of the new cove... the broken railing was the one thing that made me say, "oh hell yeah..." I'm still trying to find neat things to put up in the cove... and I have a surprise in the near future that I'm working on as we speak... I'll announce it as soon as I can get my idea turned to reality... so stay tuned!!!

Dily

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:06 am

i love your gals, but is it possible to show them before they get so deep? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Second Life”