My Problems with RazorVolare (AKA Kamisori Galaxy)

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
RBX2_DA

Re: My Problems with RazorVolare (AKA Kamisori Galaxy)

Postby RBX2_DA » Wed May 17, 2017 10:45 am

Yeah I had some bad experiences with me too lol. He wrote me a long note DA note telling me that he was unsubscribing from my youtube page cause i was posting too much Fairy Tail and Bleach Qs scenes (Even though i made it clear on my DA page that February would be the month i would be posting primarily FT qs scenes for that month in particular for on YT and on DA.) He had such an issue with me uploading FT qs scenes but when i was doing FT Quicksand fakes in the same month in February on DA he never complained about. Wheres the consistency in that logic lol. I merely just laughed off the note to myself and i really didn't care. And he also said in his note that I was posting scenes he already saw and it annoyed him, like how am I supposed to know what he has or hasn't seen. The channel is meant to show and share QS findings new and old etc. videos hes seen others may have not have and vice versa. I had about 2,000+ subscribers at the time so it wasn't gonna be the end of the world or anything to me if i lost one subscriber and i really didn't care if he was going to unsub lol. He then blocked me for some time after that and then he unblocked me, then blocked me again. Why? i don't know.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Wed May 17, 2017 11:08 am

I'm not particularly active on dA, but even I'm familiar with RazorVolare. Mostly random messages along the lines "Oi!", expecting me to be online and responsive, as if we had been in close contact. We never were.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

A20

Postby A20 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Wow, looks like more people had similar experiences too. Some worse than others! :shock: He also complained about my Rosalina beach quicksand drawing too. That it looked like it the background was made with MS Paint. Of course I fixed it one time putting in details he wanted and it was all good.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed May 17, 2017 5:13 pm

A20 wrote:Wow, looks like more people had similar experiences too. Some worse than others! :shock: He also complained about my Rosalina beach quicksand drawing too. That it looked like it the background was made with MS Paint. Of course I fixed it one time putting in details he wanted and it was all good.

Complained about your work? The man is clearly a fool! :x

I've had a lot of commissions from you in the past and have been thrilled with all of them.

Just had to say that. :)

DrScaphandre

Postby DrScaphandre » Thu May 18, 2017 12:09 am

Look who just sent me a little message.

Screenshot (30).png

For those who can't read it well:

[16:00] Kamisori Galaxy: (Saved Wed May 17 14:05:51 2017)Speak of the devil and he shall appear. You know very well why I removed you; your a lying cunt. You went all "Woe is me, I don't have an unusual, give me yours cause your not using it." I said no several times and you still persisted. Then I learn YOU HAD ONE THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME and you wanted it FOR PROFIT. It makes me wonder how many people, how many "friends" you done this to: "Just to make a profit"? That's my main problem with you, your greed has no limit, no bounds. I'm sorry for the suit shit back in the day as it was childish but at the same time it was like Woody and Buzz moments and sorry about pestering about nude girls in quicksand cause who the fuck doesn't like nude girls in quicksand..but this is one thing I will NEVER forgive you for is your greed and your childish complaints to get things you don't deserve. If you really wanted to start over, you should have came clean.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Thu May 18, 2017 12:55 am

Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but I hope this feud between you two doesn't spiral out of control and take this community down in flames... :x :evil:

DrScaphandre

Postby DrScaphandre » Thu May 18, 2017 1:10 am

Here's the full chatlog of the conversation Razor and I just had.
Screenshot (37).png
Screenshot (38).png
Screenshot (39).png

[16:00] Kamisori Galaxy: (Saved Wed May 17 14:05:51 2017)Speak of the devil and he shall appear. You know very well why I removed you; your a lying cunt. You went all "Woe is me, I don't have an unusual, give me yours cause your not using it." I said no several times and you still persisted. Then I learn YOU HAD ONE THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME and you wanted it FOR PROFIT. It makes me wonder how many people, how many "friends" you done this to: "Just to make a profit"? That's my main problem with you, your greed has no limit, no bounds. I'm sorry for the suit shit back in the day as it was childish but at the same time it was like Woody and Buzz moments and sorry about pestering about nude girls in quicksand cause who the fuck doesn't like nude girls in quicksand..but this is one thing I will NEVER forgive you for is your greed and your childish complaints to get things you don't deserve. If you really wanted to start over, you should have came clean.
    [16:05] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): You know everyone in the Quicksand community hates you right? Just read their comments. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16203 But please, continue blaming everyone but yourself.
    [16:11] Kamisori Galaxy: Blahblahblah
    [16:12] Kamisori Galaxy: A-020, bit of a hermit. Tried to be friends with him, never responded often. Disapointed w/ his works since everyone elses looked nice then what I commissioned
    [16:13] Kamisori Galaxy: DJLurker, honestly I don't remember this guy
    [16:13] Kamisori Galaxy: Glorfindel don't even remember seeing them
    [16:14] Kamisori Galaxy: Greenheart didn't bother with me period and is friends with a person who cause a massive incident on SL
    [16:15] Kamisori Galaxy: Person5 has declined my requests several times, massive disappointment
    [16:16] Kamisori Galaxy: AQ loves to post OW junk. I came to see other things then just that so stopped watching, stopped caring
    [16:16] Kamisori Galaxy: Sinkercutie is a gimmy
    [16:17] Kamisori Galaxy: You know, the kind that never stop asking for free art
    [16:17] Kamisori Galaxy: Prince Vegeta blocked me w/o warning all cause I'm friends with Zorah
    [16:18] Kamisori Galaxy: Viridain I tried to be friends with but it never really hit
    [16:19] Kamisori Galaxy: What's your fucking point
    [16:19] Kamisori Galaxy: You still are the same whiny lil bitch from over 5 years ago.
    [16:20] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): I see you completely ignored everything that was complained about in QSF
    [16:20] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): ABout how you get super pissed that certain people like things you don't like
    [16:21] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Like Megaman Battle Network, or Overwatch
    [16:22] Kamisori Galaxy: Oh so me just unwatching and on certain situations blocking and moving on with life isn't a justifiable answer?
    [16:22] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Well when you were in longtime communication with everyone, YES!
    [16:22] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Because people don't know why you left them, or blocked them
    [16:23] Kamisori Galaxy: Well don't feed the gimmies
    [16:23] Kamisori Galaxy: And if you been blocked by someone, MOVE ON
    [16:24] Kamisori Galaxy: And no, I'm not a heartless person if your thinking that
    [16:25] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And yet you blocked me because I rejected your trade deal, had different tastes in video games, and you go and try to put a black mark on my name.
    [16:25] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Oh, and did the same thing to everyone else
    [16:25] Kamisori Galaxy: You tried to get my hat to sell it
    [16:25] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Yeah, that's the point of TRADING
    [16:25] Kamisori Galaxy: NOT FUCKING COOL
    [16:26] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): I gave you an offer, you didn't like it and gave a counter offer, and then the trade was rejected
    [16:26] Kamisori Galaxy: Just because your a Trader doesn't mean everyone likes trading
    [16:26] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): That's fucking Unusual Trading 101
    [16:26] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): You wanna know how I got my Unusual?
    [16:26] Kamisori Galaxy: But it's not right to whine that you DON"T HAVE ONE AND YOU DO IN REALITY
    [16:27] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): I never fucking said that. You're putting words in my mouth over something from five years ago
    [16:27] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Something very minor
    [16:27] Kamisori Galaxy: I have not unboxed another since that first one
    [16:27] Kamisori Galaxy: So I treasure it
    [16:28] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): You could've saved so much trouble by just saying it's not for sale
    [16:28] Kamisori Galaxy: I did
    [16:28] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): But the thing is you didn't
    [16:28] Kamisori Galaxy: I fucking did
    [16:28] Kamisori Galaxy: But you kept INSISTING
    [16:28] Kamisori Galaxy: Why you think Traders are Vote Kicked in TF2?
    [16:28] Kamisori Galaxy: Cause you never stop
    [16:29] Kamisori Galaxy: No isn't an answer
    [16:29] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): I don't even remember what exactly happened
    [16:29] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): But it was a minor issue that you keep bringing up
    [16:29] Kamisori Galaxy: I'm what you call a Snake with a long memory at this point
    [16:29] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): ANd it wasn't even the reason you blocked me
    [16:30] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Yet you keep bringing it up trying to guilt me
    [16:30] Kamisori Galaxy: No cause that is the fucking reason why
    [16:30] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): No. The reason why was because I criticized you at QS Cove
    [16:30] Kamisori Galaxy: When I learned you had one the whole time, in fact many, I could I have trusted you
    [16:30] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): I only had one Unusual
    [16:31] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): See, I don't even think you remember it well
    [16:31] Kamisori Galaxy: How -insert star here cause key malfuctioned-
    [16:31] Kamisori Galaxy: *
    [16:32] Kamisori Galaxy: How could anyone trust you if you gonna be like that? Also the fact you posted that stink, how many will you do that to next?
    [16:33] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): I did it because you won't shut up about it
    [16:33] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And frankly, it had to be said. Everyone is sick of you
    [16:33] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): They're sick of your bullying
    [16:33] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Your negative attitude
    [16:34] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And how clinging you get
    [16:34] Kamisori Galaxy: I can be an old fusspot sometimes but Bully? Not a chance.
    [16:35] Kamisori Galaxy: I don't raise armies like you do to run a person out for his views on things.
    [16:36] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And now you think it's an army
    [16:36] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): This is what I'm talking about. You think everyone is out to get you
    [16:36] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): You're fucking delusional
    [16:37] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And you have been for years. Everything has to be about you
    [16:38] Kamisori Galaxy: Well would you like it if I left?
    [16:38] Kamisori Galaxy: Would that really solve everything?
    [16:38] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): We want you to be nicer
    [16:38] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): No blocking, no snide comments because people have different tastes then you
    [16:40] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And for god's sake give them some space.
    [16:40] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): People don't wanna chat 24/7, or do nude sinks for you. Just ask Karra
    [16:40] Kamisori Galaxy: I know
    [16:40] Kamisori Galaxy: We already talked about that
    [16:41] Kamisori Galaxy: Like, Months ago
    [16:41] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): See? You can solve problems without blocking people
    [16:41] Kamisori Galaxy: Like I said, I'm not heartless
    [16:41] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Then why don't you start talking to people again?
    [16:41] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): You're already talking with me again, so that's a major step forward
    [16:42] Kamisori Galaxy: I'm talking with you cause your forcing me too
    [16:42] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): You didn't have to respond
    [16:42] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): You could've ignored my editorial
    [16:43] Kamisori Galaxy: I wasn't even aware it exisited until Shordu mentioned me in a comment
    [16:44] Kamisori Galaxy: If you wanted me to be nicer, it's called an OPEN LETTER. Here I'm just seeing pitchforks and torches
    [16:45] Kamisori Galaxy: Like I always see
    [16:45] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Goes back to what I said: You think everyone is out to get you
    [16:45] Kamisori Galaxy: And I already have accpeted that fact in my life
    [16:45] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And have you ever thought why that is?
    [16:45] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Why you think everyone is out to get you?
    [16:45] Kamisori Galaxy: No matter what good I do, bad deeds done, or doing nothing at all, the world will hate me
    [16:46] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And have you ever stopped to think why?
    [16:46] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Why you think the world hates you?
    [16:46] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Think real hard
    [16:46] Kamisori Galaxy: Cause I'm me
    [16:46] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): And what are you?
    [16:47] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): What are you gonna do about it?
    [16:47] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): Are you gonna sit and whine? Or are you actually gonna try to change people's perception of you?
    [16:47] Kamisori Galaxy: Just a person who like videogames, nude girls, quicksand, and hates liars and thieves and wants peace and quiet from all the madness of the mortal coil
    [16:49] Daisy Scaphandre (dranimephd): I got some stuff to take care of, but I want you to take a good long look. Think about why people don't like you, and what you can do about it
    [16:49] Kamisori Galaxy: Cause I've always been different
    [16:50] Kamisori Galaxy: I'm a Circle that fits thru Square holes
    [16:52] Kamisori Galaxy: And you need to come clean w/ that TF2 crap.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu May 18, 2017 2:43 am

HOW DARE HE!? I AM NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL! Just ask Person 5. Razor is the gimmie here! He demands pictures and gets them, but instead of thanking the artist, he complains about it not matching his exact specifications! That, along with the fact that he called me crazy just because I love Battle Network, is why I REALLY don't want to deal with him! Autism is no excuse for apathy or ignorance!

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 am

Im not sure why you are bothering to talk with them. Its pretty obvious they are a mentally challenged man child who probably lives in their parent's basement with no real job or anything to do all day besides act insane on the internet. They surely don't know how to interact with other human beings.

Also Im not even sure what they said about me there, "Person who is friends with someone who caused a massive incident on SL"

what?

prince_vegeta

Postby prince_vegeta » Thu May 18, 2017 4:00 am

He's literally making an ass of himself and blames everyone but himself for all of his problems. And for the record, I blocked him because of the evidence of his douchebag behavior.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam savage of Mythbusters

Return to “Second Life”