Penelope/Damsel's SL sinking pics

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Penelope/Damsel's SL sinking pics

Postby PM2K » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:29 am

Just wondering if you could post a link to your DA site... I'd love to check it out! :D

EnglishDamsel

Postby EnglishDamsel » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Belleinboots wrote:Wow a fellow damsel Brit! Yes welcome to the jungle and love your avatar...my favourite attire, particularly love the boots! Though the rest of the outfit is triff too! :D I really need to check out this Second Life environ and recently got an invite there so I should take them up on their offer.

Thanks! I will get some more jungle pics soon, just been busy lately with the club and other things...

PM2K wrote:Just wondering if you could post a link to your DA site... I'd love to check it out!

http://englishdamsel.deviantart.com/
Mostly bondage and fetish pictures, but I've had a few sinking shots lately.

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 am

Dang !! I love the first five pics. Cut off shorts and leggings :P Now that is what I call a damsel.
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

myliefan99

Postby myliefan99 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Wow, those look great.
Ive never understood how second life works- do you sign up, download it, generate in-game money by playing to buy these things? Or do you pay for everything with real money? Id love to give it a try, but if it costs then I cant :(

myliefan99

Postby myliefan99 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 pm

I've never underdood how second life works- do you have to buy all those clothes and quicksand pits with real money?

EnglishDamsel

Postby EnglishDamsel » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 am

myliefan99 wrote:I've never underdood how second life works- do you have to buy all those clothes and quicksand pits with real money?

Clothing and avatar accessories are bought with L$, although there are some good freebies if you know where to look. The easiest way to get L$ is to buy it with real money, but the cost is mostly negligible. (You could get a job within SL as an alternative, but don't expect much when you're first starting out.) You can buy the quicksand too, but places like Villain's Lair and Quicksand Cove have it out for public use.

T-elos

Postby T-elos » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:57 am

*snickers slightly * this is true there is alot of very good freebie stuff and on SL you can actually get a job doign verious stuff and folks so you know you can make real money from the game all it requires is a paypal account to transfer the SL currncy to say usd and if my memory serves me right i think its 4.15 usd per every 1,000 L *mumbles * if people knew how many thousands of L i have in each one of my chars it would scare most people
Last edited by T-elos on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Listening to the words of a stupid person is about like listening to useless noise, all it does is irritate you and drive you away ...it maybe why im so quiet.

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:19 am

Last edited by schlamm on Sun May 12, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T-elos

Postby T-elos » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:45 am

ouch yea 80 k is alot lol adn sorry i meant chars not chairs ..typing wile half asleep is bad for me lol
Listening to the words of a stupid person is about like listening to useless noise, all it does is irritate you and drive you away ...it maybe why im so quiet.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:22 am

Of course, if you can "build" things in SL that people want to buy (like clothes, hair, accessories, vehicles, etc.) you can make a virtual living also.

BTW, how is the SL economy doing these days? Any improvement since the gambling ban took down the economy and the banks went with it?
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Second Life”