Video: Flight Attendant In Quicksand!

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
mudmaiden

Video: Flight Attendant In Quicksand!

Postby mudmaiden » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:19 am

Hello everyone!
I am experimenting on making some videos and have decided to share this one. It's called 'Flight Attendant In Quicksand'. This scene is short and I hope they will load up without going over the load limit. Something I hope to do more of in the future. The story is that a flight attendant gets lost after a plane crash and gets into some serious trouble.

Here's the scene:
Brianna walks across a strip of black sand along the shore of some unknown river, hoping to find other survivors who also escaped from the burning plane. As she walks near the water's edge, Brianna notices that the sand was getting rather mushy and very spongy. Her feet started to disappear in the muck. She stops and notices to her right a patch of dry black sand and some vegetation further up on the beach. Brianna turns, steps out of the muck and heads toward the sandy area, unaware that she is running into a miry death trap!

Enjoy!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Return to “Second Life”