Anyone have a private sinking sim they’re willing to share?

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
archaicwolf94

Anyone have a private sinking sim they’re willing to share?

Postby archaicwolf94 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:14 am

I’m looking for new quicksand sims to visit, but there seem to be very few public ones available. If anyone knows of any private sims, I’d appreciate if you could help me get in contact with their owners.

Theo

Re: Anyone have a private sinking sim they’re willing to share?

Postby Theo » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:34 am

Though not really a “sinking sim,” I’ve been using a game in development called “WildLife” to create the impression of the character sinking into the ground. You have to use the character poser to kind of “manipulate” them into the ground and at this time there’s not many places you can trick the game into doing it.

I used WildLife to make this story: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23619

And I posted some new pictures I just did in the Drawing section: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24235

I’d also be curious to see if anyone has made a decent sinking sim (anyone can feel free to PM me if they have a private sinking sim they prefer to keep private).
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Second Life”