Kami's Many Avatars; Last Update: 11/7/2010 (15 Pictures)

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Kamisori's Many Avatars (4 Pictures)

Postby PM2K » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 am

Awesomeness! Nuff said! :D

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:45 am

Did I (Mist Denimore) give you the landmark for where you got the Mercury avatar?
I note that you got the newer version with the animé sculpt head. I need to break my personal rule again and put more money into SL so I can get the new version of Jupiter :oops:
This certainly seems to be packed full of jam... and quicksand. Oh dear.

Kamisori Katana

Postby Kamisori Katana » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:47 am

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:Did I (Mist Denimore) give you the landmark for where you got the Mercury avatar?
I note that you got the newer version with the animé sculpt head. I need to break my personal rule again and put more money into SL so I can get the new version of Jupiter :oops:

Heee I got it from Xstreetsl.com =3 Nice stuff on the website.

Frederick

Postby Frederick » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:20 pm

^_^ I love any pic if the girl is enjoying herself, so I love the Sailor Mercury one.

Kamisori Katana

Kamisori's Many Avatars (10 Pictures)

Postby Kamisori Katana » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:49 am

More Pictures! Another cameo, Zorah's Ellie. =p My next Avatar is Amy Rose which has just been christened in this photo. Yep, fresh out of the box.
Amy Rose_002.png
Got to love those two in the same sandy pit. =p Special thanks to Zorah for helping out with the pictures.

Now for a rarily seen avatar. Princess Zelda. Tell me something, why are all the games named "The Legend of Zelda" when you don't even play as her? I am aware that there are 3 Zelda series games where Zelda is playable or controlable by some odd means. Although not a fan of the series, the avatar looks nice.
Princess Zelda_001.png
If you ask me the Zelda videogame series should be renamed to "The Adventures of Link".

Now for a rare gem of an avatar of SL as I cannot locate ANY of these on Xstreet or Second Life anywhere at this moment as the shop that sold it is "POOFED" aka "GONE". When I first got this avatar, it was in very bad shape. Details, size, colors, everything was bad, 'cept the head. I spent a month fixing it and FYI, this is when I 1st joined SL, not even 3 months old. Allow me to show you all the repaires I did on this avatar back then. Meet Gardevoir. =^^= Normal, Shiny, Big Breast Normal, Big Breast Shiny. xD
Gardevoir.png
Not bad if I do say so myself. :D Shame I can't change the eye color. :( I dare not post the picture of what it looked like before, it was FAIL. :shock: If you want to see the FAIL version, you must meet me in SL.

Got an new avatar, Lum from Urusei Yasura & shes not alone. =3
Lum & Dily_002.png
Me & my Auntie Dily relaxing in my mudbath. Thank you for spending time with me. =3 More Pictures Soon.

It was hard to believe I became a Megaman fan during the later part of the Megaman Zero series came out. After years of hating it too, true story. I have Megaman 1-8, Power Battle & Fighters, Megaman & Bass, Megaman Powered Up, Megaman X1-X8,Command Mission & Maverick Hunter X, Megaman Zero 1-4, & Megaman ZX & ZX Advent. I grew fond of Roll so I also got her as an avatar as well. =3
Roll_001.png

She's cute when she's stuck in my mud afterhours. This post is full so look out for a new post with more picture. =^^=
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kamisori Katana on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:13 am, edited 7 times in total.

Zoe Mal Doran

Re: Kamisori's Many Avatars (6 Pictures)

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 am

Sinking as Amy? That is so cute!

Kamisori Katana

Postby Kamisori Katana » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:54 am

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:Sinking as Amy? That is so cute!

Aww TY. =3 Care to sink in my mudbath one day?

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:26 am

Why not?
I don't think we actually sank together at Toy's... did we?

Kamisori Katana

Re: Kamisori's Many Avatars (7 Pictures)

Postby Kamisori Katana » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 am

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:Why not?
I don't think we actually sank together at Toy's... did we?

IDK. :lol:

water_bug_62208

Re: Kamisori's Many Avatars (7 Pictures)

Postby water_bug_62208 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 pm

I like the expressions on Ellie and Amy Rose's faces... almost as if were asking, "Okay, now what?"

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Second Life”