That Sinking Feeling!

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
mudmaiden

That Sinking Feeling!

Postby mudmaiden » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:43 am

Had this ever happened to anyone? Your're walking through the woods, admiring the scenery. Not watching where your going, you walking into a ditch. You dont expect anything to happen except your sneakers gets a little muddy and you get to see some interesting swamp life like worms and lizards. Things are fine when suddenly - - -
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: That Sinking Feeling!

Postby PM2K » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:46 am

Cool! :D

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:58 am

- -The ground gives way beneath you, instantly plunging down into a mud pool up to your waist. Before you can think of anything else you try to stand up, but you feet feels nothing. Pushing and wiggling your way out proves nothing except for you to sink further down. The mud surface moves and wiggles each time you move. You sink up to your chest, but you cant stop yourself from going down. Unable to move or get out, you slip into the muck up to your shoulders. Then your neck and your chin. Raising arms out to stop sinking does no good. Now you realize that your in danger of drowning in foul muck with no one around to help you. What a horrible experience! Staring out the day enjoying nature, only to end the day up to your nose in quicksand !!
Last edited by mudmaiden on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:01 am

mudmaiden wrote:Staring out the day enjoying nature, only to end the day up to your nose in quicksand !!

Sounds like a pretty good day to me... but I'm bent that way... ;)

Thanks again for the art!

Return to “Second Life”