Due to an ongoing issue I have with the Lindens....

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
James diGriz

Due to an ongoing issue I have with the Lindens....

Postby James diGriz » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 am

I am hereby temporarily removing the Mangrove swamp, as I have found a double billing issue with my card. The sum isn't what is significant, but when given evidence to what happened, they simply deny it. for the past few months, I have had double charges(posted, not pending for those of you who are card savvy), and when I called their billing department they simply said it did not happen. When presented statements, they decline to assist, and as a result, I am pulling most everything out of SL until further notice.

I may or may not pull it forever, depending on my mood and how this is fulfilled to my satisfaction. But for the moment, I am taking it down.

I do apologize for those whom are at the swamp there, but their inaction has led to my extreme action. My sincerest apologies.

MjM
How unfortunate you didn't have a proper guide to navigate these swamps.

mudmaiden

Re: Due to an ongoing issue I have with the Lindens....

Postby mudmaiden » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 pm

That's too bad, sorry you are having troubles with them. Mangrove Swamp was a great spot to visit. Especially with all the work you put into it!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Kaella

Re: Due to an ongoing issue I have with the Lindens....

Postby Kaella » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 am

:(

Sorry to hear that. I hope things work out the way you want them to.

It will be missed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ This is Neko. Copy Neko into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Return to “Second Life”