¨*•.¸´•. :: Merry Christmas 2010 :: ¸.•´¸.•*¨

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
Kamisori Katana

¨*•.¸´•. :: Merry Christmas 2010 :: ¸.•´¸.•*¨

Postby Kamisori Katana » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:22 am

Xmas 2010.png

Happy Holidays everyone and you have a problem with "Happy Holidays" then "Happy Shut The F*** Up". =p Yes there are people who really dont like saying Happy Holidays. Picky, very picky... Anyways, here's Kami sinking in "Quicksnow", lol. Only out for a winter time in the sim sadily. Now I bet some of you are wondering what's going on with the "Kami's Many Avatars" Topic, well I do have many avatars to show still but I noticed that only a few people actual visit now and rarily leave comment and some only visit if I send a message to my friends, it's very discouraging... =( As for avatars I haven't showen would be 3-4 more Sailor Warriors, Blaze the Cat, & Maria Renard (Teenager) to name a few. I'd liked to show more but as of now I feel like locking it shut 'till improvement show. In other news, I've been working on a new avatar, bulit from scratch. She has no offical name at this moment but hopefully you'll like her. Gtg now, hope you all have a great Christmas and if you don't celebrate "Christmas" well I hope you had or have a great time celebrating whatever you celebrate, in other words "Happy Holidays"! x3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Re: ¨*•.¸´•. :: Merry Christmas 2010 :: ¸.•´¸.•*¨

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 pm

and happy holidays to you! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

mudmaiden

Re: ¨*•.¸´•. :: Merry Christmas 2010 :: ¸.•´¸.•*¨

Postby mudmaiden » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:11 am

Merry Christmas To All !!!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Return to “Second Life”