Hello from SL

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
TLuckless

Re: Hello from SL

Postby TLuckless » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Very cool! The close-ups of Leia breast-deep and with the strained look in her face as she tries to pull free are nicely done.

Oh, very nice and leggy! I like her thong briefs and the emphasis on her legs getting stuck and sinking. The rear view of her thigh-deep is sweet.

Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures I post here ^_^ Interestingly most quicksand pits in SL are set so that you stop sinking at chest depth, and when you try to struggle up you get a sequence where the character tries to push themselves up out of the sand, but only for a moment before their chest sinks back in. That is pretty much what that Leia picture was, can be tricky to time the snapshot just right ^_^

Yes, my character is a bit on the leggy side, and I figured that back shot might get some attention ~_^

And of course, some more pictures ^_^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 am

Five more, that's all for now. Enjoy ^_^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:09 am

Ah, yes, now these are my kind of Quicksand Scenes... front-loaded with her legs stuck in the quicksand or mud, her attempts to grab and pull her legs free of the mud, and with her and her legs ever so gradually into the mire, followed of course by her eventual demise.

Thanks for sharing!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Awesome work as usual! Thanks for posting! :D

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Glad you are enjoying them ^_^

Opened another thread with a new set, but just thought I'd post an image here of my land, which as you can see is quite treacherous ~^

Return to “Second Life”