Some More SL Stuff

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
klib21

Some More SL Stuff

Postby klib21 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 am

So yeah, I decided to post some of the SL stuff I've been doing. Most recently I paid a visit to Quicksand Cove. Here's the video ;)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J0HE65HS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

groppingmire

Re: Some More SL Stuff

Postby groppingmire » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:28 pm

gurgglesss <tasty!>from its bottemless pit of perpetual peril :twisted:

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm thinking, real-version of that might be needed for use sometime in future.... :D

Mwam

Postby Mwam » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Looks so sexy! Good choice! :P

Leterrible

Postby Leterrible » Wed May 11, 2011 3:49 am

How do you get into Quicksand Cove ? I can't reach the area!

benmetal

Postby benmetal » Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 am

Not to sound insulting or anything, but, strictly from an observational standpoint, that face and head look absolutely terrifying on that body. They do not go well together at all. They're completely different skin tones, the body looks all oiled up and shiny whereas the face looks very matte due to heavy makeuping, and maybe most terrifying is that the head is too big for the body (or the body too small for the head).

You know those optical illusions? The ones that are like "is it a vase or two faces kissing?" And sometimes you can see one, then you force yourself to look at it another way and then you see the other one? But then sometimes you try to force yourself to see it the other way, but you literally cannot, no matter how hard you try to fool your brain? You know that feeling? This is exactly like that. The body is too mismatched from the head for my brain to see as a single, complete human character. All my brain sees is a hot stripper body and then, separately, a cutesy, doll-y bunny girl head, neither of which have anything to do with each other.

Sorry. Again, not an insult, just my observation.

klib21

Postby klib21 » Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 am

I can see how you'd see that. I should mention that she's wearing a clear, smokey, latex bodysuit in this sink! About the head size, I guess you could say she's a little "cartoony". (No offense taken.)

Also, Leterrible, you find Quicksand Cove (and other quicksand places) by searching for them in your SL viewer ;)

Return to “Second Life”