Lucklessness

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
TLuckless

Re: Lucklessness

Postby TLuckless » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 am

Once again, I'm glad the pictures were enjoyed ^_^

Madmax: Thank you ^_^

Waterbug: I'm glad you enjoyed it, and you're welcome. I hope you enjoy this set as well, I tried to get a few more stuck leg shots in this time ^_^

DJlurker: To each their own, but I'm glad you liked the pictures ^^

Here is a new set, and a big set at that. I've been sorting through my inventory for some good sinking outfits for future sets. Enjoy ^_^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 am

Next in the set

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 am

Next

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:55 am

More

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 am

Still more

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:58 am

More

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:59 am

Last one for now, enjoy ^_^

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:42 am

Wow, thank you very much for the big, new set! The "step by step" struggling and sinking was great! It's nice to see that her feet are caught and stuck fast in the ooze, and that her sink slowly progresses from there.

TLuckless wrote:Waterbug: I'm glad you enjoyed it, and you're welcome. I hope you enjoy this set as well, I tried to get a few more stuck leg shots in this time ^_^

Thank you for your generousity! The extra leg stuck and struggling images are wonderful, and thank you for the extra emphasis on her calves. Those go nicely with her stuck thigh scenes. And, thank you for the added emphasis of her stuck and struggling hip/crotch-deep in the goo, as well as the struggling scenes after she'd sunk past her waist.

It's great watching a Quicksand Damsel do more thab stand there and sink. She at least tried to do something about her sticky situation, which, of course, was futile and enjoyable to watch.

Thanks for sharing!

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:41 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Wow, thank you very much for the big, new set! The "step by step" struggling and sinking was great! It's nice to see that her feet are caught and stuck fast in the ooze, and that her sink slowly progresses from there.

Thank you for your generousity! The extra leg stuck and struggling images are wonderful, and thank you for the extra emphasis on her calves. Those go nicely with her stuck thigh scenes. And, thank you for the added emphasis of her stuck and struggling hip/crotch-deep in the goo, as well as the struggling scenes after she'd sunk past her waist.

It's great watching a Quicksand Damsel do more thab stand there and sink. She at least tried to do something about her sticky situation, which, of course, was futile and enjoyable to watch.

Thanks for sharing!

You are very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it ^_^ I figured from your previous comments that more focus on the legs and the slow, yet futile, struggling would be right up your alley. I must admit I've always been a big fan of thigh deep, and hip deep levels, especially from the back, as well as chest deep, as I've said before ^^

While I'm not exactly saying that I'm taking requests, if there is anything else you, or anyone else, might like to see let me know and I'll see what I can do ^_^

Until then, another set with an old jungle girl outfit I dug up, enjoy, and let me know what you all think ^_^

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:42 am

Next in the set

Return to “Second Life”