Lucklessness

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
TLuckless

Re: Lucklessness

Postby TLuckless » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Nice! Really NICE! I do like the fact that you added scenes with her grabbing her legs and pulling on them in an attempt to get free. That adds so much to the overall presentation. You're telling the audience she is really stuck, trapped, and has nowhere to go but down. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing!

Very welcome, I'm glad the pictures were enjoyed ^_^ I'm getting the impression you are a leg man, I'll have to keep that in mind ~_^ As for the struggling, it can be tricky to get the snapshot at just the right moment, that set took awhile to get all of them, but I'm glad they were enjoyed ^_^

MudMaiden, I have tried some facial expression AO's before and honestly I think they are over-exaggerated and well,... kind of goofy looking, in my opinion, no offense. I think the basic struggling SL provides gives pretty good expressions, just a matter of getting the snapshot in time. I do think your works looks more well put together than mine, but at the same time you likely put more effort into them, I just sink and photo as I go ~_^ Thank you for the advice though ^_^

Oh, and a few more pictures, enjoy ^_^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 pm

The lady's chest size is a little, um... big for my tastes, but I very much like your costumes! 8-)

Frederick

Postby Frederick » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 am

You have excellent pictures. :)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 am

Another very nice sinking sequence! Thanks for sharing!

TLuckless wrote:Very welcome, I'm glad the pictures were enjoyed ^_^ I'm getting the impression you are a leg man, I'll have to keep that in mind ~_^ As for the struggling, it can be tricky to get the snapshot at just the right moment, that set took awhile to get all of them, but I'm glad they were enjoyed ^_^

Oh, yes, I do enjoy watching gals with nice legs getting stuck in the mire and seeing their lovely legs struggling and slowly sinking in deeper.

The one sinking series you posted on another thread (Snapshot_2525 through Snapshot_2536) is most excellent. She's got nice, thick, curvy legs and a nice thong. It was nice how you have her pulling and lifting at her legs as she struggles and slowly sinks deeper over seven frames. I also liked how you had the sky gradually change from day to night, giving a feel that she was really sinking quite slowly.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 pm

DJlurker wrote:The lady's chest size is a little, um... big for my tastes, but I very much like your costumes! 8-)

as always, a matter of taste... i think the lady is perfect!! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:29 am

Glad this latest batch was enjoyed as well ^_^

DJlurker: I admit my avatar is a bit 'top heavy', the reason for that being that I've long been a fan of Pete Boggs artworks, which seemed to emphasize the chest, especially when floating atop a bog, so I made sure to also emphasize her chest for when she was chest deep, also some outfits and the textures on them can make it seem even bigger, unintentionally. And thank you, I've always been fond of the more fantasy type outfits and have found a couple stores that make really nice ones ^^

Frederick: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them ^_^

Water_Bug: I'm very glad to hear you enjoy them, I'll be sure to post some more that focus on her legs a bit more when I have the time. I rather liked those pictures as well, though I can't take credit for the lighting, the game changes the lighting on it's own based on some programmed 'time of day', it just happened to be during a transition period when I was taking those pictures. lol ^^

MadMax: Why thank you ^_^

Haven't had much time on SL lately, but I managed to get a little time in last night and took some pictures of another dip in my tar pit. Not the best pictures I've posted, but I hope you enjoy them ^_^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TLuckless

Postby TLuckless » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 am

A few more in the sequence, that's all for now, enjoy ^_^

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:00 pm

TLuckless wrote:MadMax: Why thank you ^_^

the latest scenes, she's still perfect

and Pete Boggs is a great one to emulate!!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Very nice! Great to see you start it off with her legs stuck and with her trying to lift them out as she sinks deeper. It shows she's truly caught in the trap. The rest of the sinking sequence was wonderful.

MadMax359 wrote:the latest scenes, she's still perfect

and Pete Boggs is a great one to emulate!!

Ah, yes, Pete Boggs definitely set the example for the "mired breast-deep" scenes.

Thanks for sharing!

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:53 pm

I prefer a lady's breasts more "proportionate" to the body, and covered.
Which is probably why I don't enjoy Pete Boggs' artwork much.

But I digress. Nice sinking pictures, and hopefully more on the way.

Return to “Second Life”