Adding a few SL

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
deepsinker65

Re: Adding a few SL

Postby deepsinker65 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Erotica, when I say 'Dark Water' do you know where I mean? I believe you are close to there correct?

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:37 pm

deepsinker65 wrote:So I see well maybe a stand in! LOL I may give the game a try this weekend. From what I hear you need to have a guide to help and not get frustrated right away.

It can be frustrating at first but once you get how everything works it becomes second nature. I don't spend as much time on there these days. The weather WAS breaking as you know I'm sure but now getting cold again hoping this is the last of the cold weather this week. It IS supposed to be springtime!
And I was saved…I was saved by a flying wild-man in a loincloth…- Jane

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:38 pm

water_bug_62208 wrote:Another nice struggling and sinking series! Her facial expressions are nicely done. Thanks for sharing!

Greetings Water_bug ...thank you..yea sometimes it is hard ti find the right expression on the game but it is advancing so fast that they are creating so many neat things to mess with and the expression animations are one. have a great hump day! :)

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:45 pm

deepsinker65 wrote:Erotica, when I say 'Dark Water' do you know where I mean? I believe you are close to there correct?

Yes, I know all about dark water, actually before I moved recently i was 10 minutes away from the area. Before I moved from Pa. to Missouri we used to go hiking there alot from spring thru fall. I moved about 20-25 minutes away from there now and I was there a short time ago to see the area for the first time since moving back here.

They closed all the roads to the quarry area now but you can still hike all the trails to all of the different waterfalls and picnic areas yet. The main three roads to go on the trails are still open and they still have the lots you can park at, and the bike racks. As far as i know they are leaving all those areas open for now but just closing the quarry for different reasons. Once the weather fully breaks I'll be going back as my daughter and a couple of her friends want to hike it all again. The only thing that bugs me would be the snakes, but you can really get some great pictures around there.

deepsinker65

Postby deepsinker65 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:17 am

About two years ago I hiked the trails there and took a lot of pictures of the falls during the winter. I can email a couple if you would like to see them.

They had to close that off within the last year. I was over that way for the Yeungling beer fest and drove by it and they were still letting trucks in then.

Its a great place to clear your head.we might pass each other on the trails sometime.

deepsinker65

Postby deepsinker65 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Erotica, check your regular email. I sent a few pictures I took last time I was on the trails. Don't let the ones of me scare you.lol

deepsinker65

Postby deepsinker65 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:51 am

Erotic Sweetheart let me know if you got the email I sent or if I need to send it again. Thanks

deepsinker65

Postby deepsinker65 » Mon May 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey Sweetheart I miss seeing you around. Drop me a line sometime. :D

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 am

Haven’t added anything in a while and since the hubby and I re-did the swamps and started messing with making poses and animations I thought I’d toss a few out there....so here goes nothing!

There she stood, her eyes looking over the land before her and quickly her head snapped as she heard the sound of breaking twigs and his hooves stepping heavily on the moist ground. Her heart raced as it beat hard and fast within her chest… the binds still around her body as he had bound her in rope but Thylia saw a quick window of opportunity and took it as she ran into the wooded area. The white fog rose and moved across the surface, she again turned her head and panic set in as it was now or never, she needed to make a decision. A gas bubble popped and it seemed to echo like the sound of the mud as his hooves pulled from the ground…it was an echoing squelching sound she would never forget…if she survived the ordeal. Before she even had a chance to attempt to rescue her self she was grabbed once again by the ropes that bound her body loosely.

Thylia never knew what even happened as it was so quick. He grabbed her, tossed her over his shoulder with a growl and took her to another par of the swamp. He placed her down and with a growling voice he spoke…”If you wish to run, you can run now…” She felt the binds around her wrists tighten as he added another set of ropes to her body as she tried to struggle free but he was too big and powerful for her to get away from him. Once was all the man-like demon beast was going to allow. She felt the soft material cover her eyes, it was then everything went black as night as he took away her sense of sight.

Thylia felt her body being raised up; she felt her self swaying slowly as the earth below her no longer existed. She began to breathe heavily as he left out a laugh that chilled her bones. He lowered her slowly as she could feel the wetness under her almost fully bare feet. “Try, and run now my dirtygirl…”

As his sentence ended she felt the quicksand rise around her ankles, she felt it creeping…pushing upwards along her long toned legs. Thylia struggled against the binds but it seemed the more she struggled, the more he enjoyed the view of her as she could hear his breathing grow heavier…quicker and knew he was still there, he was there watching her dangle there and slowly begin to sink into the pit of oozing mire. Thylia felt it move half way up her lower legs as she bent forth and tried to pull her one foot up but she was so tired she didn’t have the fight within her…yet she wasn’t ready to give up.

Thylia tried and tried to free one foot then the other but she didn’t know the more she struggled the quicker the quicksand would swallow her slender naked body up. To her it felt like zillions of little fingers grasping about her legs and tugging her into it. She gasped and groaned as she continued to fight against the beast…against the quicksand that had both trapped her one way or another.

He lowered her as she felt the rope slack upon her back, she knew that if she didn’t get her self out she was going to meet her doom. Thylia stopped struggling and felt the mire move around her upper thighs, she rocked her body back and forth ever so carefully but realized that the small pockets of air that formed and then broke only filled up with the wet sand and dirt oozing mixture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:33 am

The demon sat there upon the edge of his swamp, he could feel a sexual ache as he watched the naked and bound damsel sinking before him. He rubbed his crotch and crouched down to get a better view, he wanted to hear her gasps, and her whimpers and cries for help. He wanted to miss nothing that released from her full soft lips. He loved how her breasts swayed back and forth with each movement of her body as she struggled to save her self. He eyes closed as she tossed her head about, those dark hairs upon her head flowing within the soft whispering breeze that carried her helpless sounds to his ears.

He groaned and growled as she was able to maneuver her self about; he loved ever view of her body as she was covered with quicksand from her fight against the mire. His eyes moved along her flesh, he loved how the sandy mix slid slowly off her and back down upon the surface only to fall back into place and more take its spot. “That’s it fight…fight girl…” he said to her as her body arched up hard and then she tossed herself around ….twisting and turning as the quicksand rose up further. He himself didn’t know how much he could take before deciding to make her beg or to just let her sink, his body ached to hear her beg for help, those screams and cries…the desire to save the damsel…and make her repay him…his way. He watched her nipples drag the surface, how swirled trails were made before he lowered her even further offering her to the pit and sighed out heavily as he watched her sink further in.

The quicksand seemed to quickly grab her breasts as she struggled more, cupping them as his hands did earlier. Ah, the sweet feel of her tender globes of flesh within his large hands caused him to grin. He closed his eyes for a moment and could feel her tits filling his palms, feeling her skin upon his fingertips and thumbs as he squeezed and felt her squirm against him. A long lingering grown escaped from his lips as his eyes opened and watched the quicksand rise up over her more. Her hips were almost sunk fully, her rounded ass sticking up as she struggled again. He could see how tired she was, how her body was growing weary and how she tried to fight again and again but he knew who the winners would be in this long battle of strength and wills.

Again he loosened the rope that was tossed over the tree branch above her and he watched the beauty slowly disappearing. Her head dropped forth, her eyes still covered as her chin met the surface. Her struggle grew less and less; he could see each breath she took and released as her back arched and she gasped again before the quicksand rose up over her lips and barely kissed the blindfold over her eyes. The demon loved watching her back, how the mire seemed to slide over the lower half filling the small dish in the lower area above her firm ass cheeks, his ache between his thighs grew, a throbbing took its place as she inhaled and exhaled out slowly releasing another long lingering deep growl which left her know he was there…still watching her sink deeper and deeper.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Second Life”