Adding a few SL

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
EroticMudLover

Re: Adding a few SL

Postby EroticMudLover » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Blightmere wrote:Wow, what a paradise you made there EroticMudLover, the pits our outstanding and huge. I also like how the vegetation surrounds the pit from above you, makes me want to watch for some unfortunate explorer to get sucked in :twisted:

Thanks for sharing!

Good morning Blight...I like the same as you, where its almost fully enclosed yet not...around the sides and a nice dense canopy above...patches of green here and there...I like the dangling vines/moss...vines, just out of reach where the fingertips can feel it yet when going to grasp it...one cannot..its almost like a teaser...a weird dance of foreplay in a dangerous situation... :D
And I was saved…I was saved by a flying wild-man in a loincloth…- Jane

Musekal

Postby Musekal » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Do you have any plans to open that up to the public? Or keep it as your private retreat?

deepsinker65

Postby deepsinker65 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Care to meet up in-world sometime ?

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:14 am

Musekal wrote:Do you have any plans to open that up to the public? Or keep it as your private retreat?

Greetings Musekal-

It's our private home and will remain closed from the public. We had it opened for a bit and found others messing with stuff we had placed or were working on. If you care to visit and have a look about please contact me and if we're not busy I'd be glad to show ya around our place. I had Kami stop over to check it out but that was before the remodel which we tend to do every so many months or so...more or less whan I get a wild hair up my ass. Have a goodnight. :)

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:33 am

Thylia stood there in perfect pony stance waiting for her owner as she could feel the excitement within her belly. She watched as her master approached her, in his hand he had a box, stopping before her he placed it down and reached up stroking her flowing long pink mane. Thylia knew today was the first run with the brand new cart and she couldn’t wait. He harnessed her up and she could feel the pink leather straps fit her body like a glove. She loved the way his hands teased across her nipples when he fit the thin strap around her breasts making her gasp out.

Each leg was encased in a full steel leg hoof that covered her almost fully up to the tops of her thighs. He buckled them one by one making sure her foot was fit in so she would wobble and fall when she went to walk or cantor. He knew she would need to adjust to the new heavy cart she would be pulling behind her. The bridle was placed around her head and buckled. She then opened her mouth for him to secure the bit and then closed her luscious full lips around it. Holding her whole body still for him with her head down he added the fancy head dressing with the tall fluffy pink plume. Last was her tail, she calmed her self down and relaxed, she could feel the tip of the plug placed against her tight puckered hole and then followed the pressure as he pushed it with her watching as her ass took it without a flinch.

Quicker stroked her long mane once again, his eyes moved over her in full pony dress. Usually it was less fancy but he needed her to get used to the weight of not only the new cart but the fancy dressings they will be using for showings. Thylia stood there in a pony stance, her arms tight against her sides as her hands were formed like fists within the hooves covering them. “Ready girl?” he asked as her head stayed straight, her eyes looking forth as she nodded her head in a yes fashion.

He fixed her stomach with a wide leather belt and secured it so it rested right above her hips and then turned and pulled the cart to her. He stepped out of the way and used his hand silently guiding his pony back till she was between the two handles of the cart and then secured her. Thylia took in a deep breath and felt a surge of excitement….adrenalin move through her as his hand smoothed over her stomach and then around to her firm buttocks. He stood back letting his eyes cover every inch of his pride and joy, loving how tight her abdomen was, how firm and nice her breasts looked when surrounded by pink the pink leather harness. He sighed softly and left his eyes run along her flank and brisket. He just could never get enough of her when in full pony gear.

He gave her ass a slap and laughed. “Okay girl, do five rounds today with the cart to get used to it. Go Up around the ridge, down and around between the swamp and lake. Circle the house and back over the ridge again. I will be heading into town and by the time I get back you should be done. Run the normal course and stop on the bridge here where you started.” His hand soothed her as it ran down her arm, his fingertips softly touching her flesh. She nodded that she understood and held there till the command was given. “Go girl” he said and slapped her ass.

Thylia felt proud in full dress, it made her feel ten feet tall and anyone that saw her could just see the look in her eyes as the black onyx pools glistened. She began to walk across the bridge, each step sounding in a clip clop manner. The sound excited her, each clip; each clop seemed to echo between all the trees surrounding her. She made the first pass with no trouble. The second as she was coming off the rocky ridge and down the incline she felt the cart jerk her body back tossing her off balance. She couldn’t hold the weight up of the new cart, her body began to lean to the right as she and the cart went tumbling over the embankment. Her screams, her yells were muffled behind the bit; she whimpered and winced as she fell to the bottom.

The cart rolled and she rolled with it, it landed right side up upon the surface of the quicksand. Thylia struggled to free herself knowing her owner was away and she was in trouble. She used the sharp edges of her front upper hooves to flick open the buckles as she could feel the crusted surface breaking under her as her hoof covered feet began to sink. Thylia looked down at the surface; the quicksand was rising up fast from the weight of her dressing. Her hooves sunk in fast and fully. Even if her owner was home, he would never hear her cries from behind the bit. IF she was going to get out, she knew she would have to do so alone. Fear and panic took over, her breathing quickened and her heart pounded within her chest as she tried to tug a hoof from the quicksand and couldn’t.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 am

Her hoofed hands reached down tugging on her right leg then her left. Her hips moved side to side, as she struggled within the quicksand. With every move she made she could feel herself sinking faster and faster. The extra weight around her legs was like cement shoes attached to each foot. She reared up, her long pink flowing hair fanned out and her back arched hard as she released a whimpering cry. Thylia swallowed hard, the tried again and again to pull a hoof free but failed. Each attempt she tried failed miserably, as she looked down seeing the tops of her steel encased legs almost fully sank under the quivering quagmire. Her head rolled in a circular motion, her hair once more flying along with as she struggled again and again trying hard to save her self. Her eyes widened as she felt the liquid sand begin to flow over the tops of her hoof tops surrounding her thighs, Thylia knew they would fill quickly causing her to sink faster with even more weight added to her body. The theory proved true as she felt the oozing sandy watery mix up against her shaven nether lips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 am

Thylia had it in her head that she wasn’t going to give in, she struggled more feeling the wet sand and dirt rise above her hips sucking her into it trying to make her one with the earthy master. Her cries released as she twisted her body in every direction. Her back arched as her head went back the pink locks laying on the surface as she tried to put up the fight of her life. She sucked in her stomach as it moved up along her navel; she could feel it tightening around her ribs like a leather corset that she owned would lace up tightly. Her arms went up, flailing thru the air, the heavy metal slicing thru it as she was feeling the panic grow more within her as she sank in deeper…and deeper. Her arms grew tired faster, she tried using her bridle, and any part of it as well as the bit to undo the clasps that locked the hooves around her arms but nothing she tried worked. Thylia dropped her arms upon the surface and left out a groan as she could feel the weight of the quicksand within her metal leg casings.

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 am

To Thylia it was as if the mire was holding her as its own personal prisoner, wanting her to submit fully to it. Saliva seeped from the corners of her mouth, the droplets falling to the surface of the pit. She glanced down and watched the rolling mix take it away, folding it within itself as it took her deeper and deeper, grasping her slender form as she whimpered and tried hard to raise her arms and ‘swim’ out but once more her idea….failed.

EroticMudLover

Postby EroticMudLover » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 am

Thylia felt her self being forced under, being sucked in under the surface of the wet squishy water earth. She could feel the surface of this watery sandy beast undulating around her throat; she reared her head back and tried to break the suction around her body with a whimper. Her head lifted back up, the quicksand was now up over her mouth, her head went back as she sucked in a deeper breath and felt it pool around her face as she swallowed hard and released the breath only to take another as the hooves on her hands were no longer able to be lifted to the surface.

That last long breath taken, sucked in deeply taking in as much as her lungs could hold. Thylia had hoped that her owner would approach and save her as she looked straight over the surface. Her eyes were now level with the quivering quagmire as she wiggled within it feeling the surface wave and roll around her from her slow action motions.

Everything went dark as she closed her eyes and felt her self sink down. Her pink hoof tips and a small bit of her feathery pink plume were all that was left of the pink proud pony girl. It didn’t take long for even those to disappear like the cart she was pulling leaving no trace behind that she…every existed. The last circle formed upon the surface looked like a faint smile, a half moon almost as if the slushy sinky mix was showing its satisfaction of the prey it had just ingested in its own pleasurable sick way.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:52 am

Another enjoyable tale with cool pix. Thanks! :D

Return to “Second Life”