Kaella's new adventures

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
Kaella

Kaella's new adventures

Postby Kaella » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:31 pm

I haven't posted in a while. I thought I'd start a new thread now that I have my look sorted out. I hope you enjoy. :)

Eager to prove herself in her environmental studies internship, (the first to accept a neko-human), Kaella agreed to investigate a reported industrial spill at a pristine wetland habitat. The wetlands could be muddy and the weather was hot so she put on some old shorts and sneakers and tied her button-up shirt to keep cool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ This is Neko. Copy Neko into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Kaella

Re: Kaella's new adventures

Postby Kaella » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Continued ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ This is Neko. Copy Neko into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Kaella

Postby Kaella » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:49 pm

more ...
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:27 am

And a great adventure it is! Thanks for posting! :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Very nice! There's something about a gal who wears something to show off her bare legs and who wears sneakers that catches my attention. Thanks for sharing!

Kaella

Postby Kaella » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Not sinking, yet. But if I actually succeed in untying that knot ...
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ

swords0906

Postby swords0906 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 am

Welcome back, Kaella, great pics, downloaded.

cormac828

Postby cormac828 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:20 am

Wonderful set of images with excellent timing.

Musekal

Postby Musekal » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:50 am

Wow, that place at Kamisori's is nice looking.

Great pics as always Kaella. We play together a bit. Lemme know if you need someone for pics.
But you solo pics are already great.

Kaella

Postby Kaella » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Kaella woke up slowly. Stiff, sore and groggy she tried to remember what had happened to her. It started to come back as her mind cleared. She had been at a very nice cocktail party. She stepped out side for a bit of fresh air and ... a jolt of fear hit her as she remembered strong hands grabbing her from behind, clamping down on her face and a strange smell.

As her vision cleared she began to realize why she was so stiff and sore.

She was on the floor of a wooden shack with her arms pulled together and bound tightly behind her.
Snapshot_031.png

She shook her head trying to clear the grogginess and squirmed her way to her knees. She managed to lurch to her feet, fuzzy vision and high heels making her feel shaky and unsteady.
Snapshot_032.png

Kaella backed up to the door and managed to pull it open with her tightly bound hands. She stepped out into the dim sunlight and gasped in fear, confronted with a vast swamp. The muddy morass was dotted by gnarled trees and plants that looked uncomfortably like enormous Venus flytraps.
Snapshot_033.png

Kaella realized she had no idea where she was or which way to go, but she feared her captor would come back soon and she wanted to be gone when he did. She gingerly stepped off of the wooden porch onto the muddy earth. Her stomach flipped as the ground gave a bit and undulated like a waterbed. She jabbed at it with her toe, and though it moved oddly, it held her weight. So she walked away from the shack, carefully placing her feet.

The springy ground held and she felt encouraged. Then, suddenly, the ground loosened and with a sound that reminded her horribly of somone greedily slurping their food, she sank to her calves.
Snapshot_035.png
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ

Return to “Second Life”