Quicksand build in second life

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
glorfindel01

Quicksand build in second life

Postby glorfindel01 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:54 pm

quicksandfans friends, for a time I lived in Sheridan, home of the famous quicksand of place and I always wanted to learn to do in Second Life, do any of you know a guide to help me make my own creations?

muddworg

Re: Quicksand build in second life

Postby muddworg » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 pm

SWAMP CREATIONS has the old fasion quicksand in 2 colors there no poseball to the old style ones. I think it sold for 1600 L for the scripes for the old schooler out there ?

I am self educated i 've gone to public schools !

T-elos

Re: Quicksand build in second life

Postby T-elos » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 am

Eh.. ummm theres a artic fox out there named toy wylie she pretty much is the quicksand creation goddess and 99.9 % of all the pics on here of sl are from the setup she created or a devant of them, and the new setup as seen pretty much bends that old setup over and you know , with over 12 differnt stuggle animations built in and used with a simple page up or page down depending on the depth will reward you with differnt animations , included tar bubbles , difernt sink speeds and stckyness settings and even pre loaded colors if needed i would not reccomend wasting 1600 L on the setup for when sl started back in 2004 * shivers at the memory *LOL and this comes from a daily user of sl and sim builder saying that toys system is extremely moddable too and if broken she is great in customer service too.
Listening to the words of a stupid person is about like listening to useless noise, all it does is irritate you and drive you away ...it maybe why im so quiet.

Return to “Second Life”