Just started my account in Second Life.

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
dk_angel7

Postby dk_angel7 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:27 am

I have no clue what to do with it yet.

I need more time to figure it out.
My stories are my writings. They reflect who and what I am. User beware.

bluemooone

Re: Just started my account in Second Life.

Postby bluemooone » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am

Welcome Sir or Madam , or dragon or ect ect ect..
What you do there is almost .................... well the skys the limit if you stay with the learning curve.
Second Life has come farther that I ever thought It could and its STILL getting better.

Kaella

Postby Kaella » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome!
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ This is Neko. Copy Neko into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 am

Although our focus here is quicksand, I recommend just exploring Second Life for all it's worth. It is a fasinating realm where you can do just about anything, be whom ever you want, go where ever and meet interesting personalities
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Kaella

Postby Kaella » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:21 pm

mudmaiden wrote:Although our focus here is quicksand, I recommend just exploring Second Life for all it's worth. It is a fasinating realm where you can do just about anything, be whom ever you want, go where ever and meet interesting personalities

This is soooo true. I've learned some things about myself in SL. Came for the quicksand, found fetishes I didn't even know I had. lol
----------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ This is Neko. Copy Neko into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:58 am

Starting out fresh, you'll probably want to make your toon look presentable. Search up SL stores that sell clothing and body parts (not as strange as it sounds). If you're not willing to spend $, there are plenty of free giveaways and some more established sellers have freebies. Some clever searching and scrounging will net you some nice threads.

You'll want to search out some quicksand hotspots, of course. Twisted Purple Rose and Quicksand Cove are a couple, and there are a few more places that contain perils and fetishes that you may find to your liking.

For the ultimate roleplay experience, you'll want to use a SL client that is RLV compatible. There are many -- I personally use Phoenix, which also has some limited jiggle physics. This will allow you to use RLV items, which run scripts that will make the experience more immersive (e.g. automatically sinking into a hidden bog instead of having to click on a button).
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Return to “Second Life”