City Cement

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
Chelsea P

City Cement

Postby Chelsea P » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:33 pm

I've far too long forgotten to upload pictures too this board! Now that it's coming alive again, I feel especially guilty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chelsea P

Re: City Cement

Postby Chelsea P » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:37 pm

This is what happens when you live in a city with really shitty regulation enforcement.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chelsea P

Postby Chelsea P » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Aaaand here's a preview of the next series. I want to come up with a story for this one... but if I procrastinate too long I may just have to post it anyway.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Loved the cement sequence! :D I look on wet cement as urban quicksand, but maybe that's just me... ;)

Ms_Jessicamyres

Postby Ms_Jessicamyres » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:42 pm

This looks great Chelsea! I'd love to know where that cement is if it's public. If it's a private area then I don't mean to intrude. Also, your avatar is beautiful, I'd love to meet you in SL if you'd wanna do a group sink. Mudmaiden as well if you happen to see my comment. :D

PM2K wrote:Loved the cement sequence! :D I look on wet cement as urban quicksand, but maybe that's just me... ;)

I definitely think you're on to something PM2K ;)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Chelsea P wrote:I've far too long forgotten to upload pictures too this board! Now that it's coming alive again, I feel especially guilty.

you ARE guilty... as punishment, you need to be dropped into, I dunno, a pit of quicksand... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Very nice cement sinking series!

Thanks for sharing!

Chelsea P

Postby Chelsea P » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:29 am

Thanks everyone for all the replies! I do love sharing.

Ms_Jessicamyres wrote:This looks great Chelsea! I'd love to know where that cement is if it's public. If it's a private area then I don't mean to intrude. Also, your avatar is beautiful, I'd love to meet you in SL if you'd wanna do a group sink. Mudmaiden as well if you happen to see my comment. :D

That sounds like a wonderful idea! My SL is Chelsea Perdide, send me a message.

And the cement isn't actually permanent. It's a bit of an impromptu pit. I actually bought the stuff from Wiley, and then dumped it into an empty vat I found at Toy's Toys :D

Ms_Jessicamyres

Postby Ms_Jessicamyres » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:32 am

Chelsea P wrote:Thanks everyone for all the replies! I do love sharing.

Ms_Jessicamyres wrote:This looks great Chelsea! I'd love to know where that cement is if it's public. If it's a private area then I don't mean to intrude. Also, your avatar is beautiful, I'd love to meet you in SL if you'd wanna do a group sink. Mudmaiden as well if you happen to see my comment. :D

And the cement isn't actually permanent. It's a bit of an impromptu pit. I actually bought the stuff from Wiley, and then dumped it into an empty vat I found at Toy's Toys :D

Sounds good Chelsea, I'll look you up next time I can get online.

dazedandamazed

Postby dazedandamazed » Thu May 15, 2014 3:57 am

Chelsea P wrote:Thanks everyone for all the replies! I do love sharing.

There is a modification to Toy's Quicksand that makes it into cement.... that will set-up and freeze you in it.

Only seen it in two places on the grid.

Return to “Second Life”