A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
User avatar
bogbud
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 am
Location: Trapped in the sinking mud

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby bogbud » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:19 am

cerberus wrote:
Ah, this scenario isn't new to you, must have found out about the consequences of flooded waders and car seats the hard way!



You bet i have! :o


cerberus wrote:
"Ah, peace, tranquillity and frogs in my rainsuit ... EEEEK I've got frogs in my rainsut!"
00877-2787538516.png


Lol, now that's a new one :lol: :lol:
Very nice lady and situation, but she has scary hands. Like the AI was not sure to do either hands or gloves....
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

User avatar
MadMax359
Posts: 4235
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 am
Location: north carolina

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:19 pm

a very delectable group!

i'm not sure just who is speechless, but it could be me for sure

the chain looks to be getting tighter on its own, what's HER suggestion?

love the sound of slurping in the morning!

and intend to keep watching her tits for a while, thank you :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

User avatar
cerberus
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby cerberus » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:42 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
Ah, this scenario isn't new to you, must have found out about the consequences of flooded waders and car seats the hard way!



You bet i have! :o


cerberus wrote:
"Ah, peace, tranquillity and frogs in my rainsuit ... EEEEK I've got frogs in my rainsut!"
00877-2787538516.png


Lol, now that's a new one :lol: :lol:
Very nice lady and situation, but she has scary hands. Like the AI was not sure to do either hands or gloves....


I've managed to keep my car seats clean (suede is hell to get mud off), but I do carry some large plastic bags in the boot in case of emergency (or shopping)! Tsk, noticed the hand earlier then forgot again. This is a recurrent problem with AI, I think they are too complex for it to manage at the moment, it isn't fixed in SDXL either from what I can see.

MadMax359 wrote:a very delectable group!

i'm not sure just who is speechless, but it could be me for sure

the chain looks to be getting tighter on its own, what's HER suggestion?

love the sound of slurping in the morning!

and intend to keep watching her tits for a while, thank you :twisted:


It's meant to be the viewer that's speechless, her gaze is quite eloquent. I liked the gothic look with this one and the hazy background.

She reckons she'll reach her buoyancy point soon, then she'll be able to free her hands and pull herself out. Hey, her plan might even work, pulling the chain isn't going to though!

:D Ah, from where I live that scene would be looking west so it would be evening, still any time of day is fine by me and keep looking they aren't going anywhere.

Captured, chained, tossed into a mud filled pit and sinking. Just because they accused her of being a witch, she'd curse them all for such barbarism. Well, OK I mean they were right she was a witch but still...
00021-2531401543.png


Captured, chained, ... oh wait haven't I done that before? Um OK. Her and her boyfriend were playing "games", he'd thrown the stick and she was supposed to "fetch" it but it had landed in the bog. For some reason he didn't appear to be in any hurry to get her out, still she was quite enjoying it as well. She just hoped she stopped sinking soon!
00221-1918924542.png


Her car had broken down on the way to the party, she'd set off across the moor thinking it would be quicker than following the road, but it seems she was mistaken. Now the sun was going down, but not just the sun!
00248-733995590.png


"Hazard warning sign? Well I suppose you could paint 'Danger Deep Mud' on my butt, but that isn't going to help!"
00437-1701202848.png


Just a couple of inches more. Jennifer was getting impatient!
00629-52454401.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

User avatar
cerberus
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:53 am

I'm doing an experiment at the moment, I've stopped taking my medication. So far all seems to be going well, I haven't noticed any ill effects. Of course sometimes these things creep up on you, so if you notice anything strange, please let me know.

Anyway, here are a few posts for Easter Monday, hope you like them:

00134-2422019702.png


00186-1265734543.png


00215-1641774886.png


00263-3451386525.png


00717-1641414959.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

User avatar
bogbud
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 am
Location: Trapped in the sinking mud

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby bogbud » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:20 am

cerberus wrote:
"Hazard warning sign? Well I suppose you could paint 'Danger Deep Mud' on my butt, but that isn't going to help!"
00437-1701202848.png



Wow! Yellow is about the most classic colour for raingear and it suits female sinkers so well!

I guess i know what pics your AI did use for training....

KJ 7 oo7 062.JPG

DSCF4968.JPG

Laura 170.jpg


The last two pics are also strikingly similar to my area!

About your last batch of creations:
Yuck! I don't want to meet those swamp-succubi ever. Their job can only be to lure us dudes to our doom!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bogbud on Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

User avatar
MadMax359
Posts: 4235
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 am
Location: north carolina

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:20 pm

captured, chained... i'm sensing a trend and liking it!

and i for one would be happy if Impatient Jennifer would return with some chains, but i know that's unlikely

as for your non-meditated state.... April Fools, right?? :evil:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

User avatar
cerberus
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:15 pm

bogbud wrote:Wow! Yellow is about the most classic colour for raingear and it suits female sinkers so well!

I guess i know what pics your AI did use for training....

KJ 7 oo7 062.JPG
DSCF4968.JPG
Laura 170.jpg

The last two pics are also strikingly similar to my area!


Yellow is good for visibility but not for discretion. You could be right about the pics for training, they do scour the internet.

bogbud wrote:About your last batch of creations:
Yuck! I don't want to meet those swamp-succubi ever. Their job can only be to lure us dudes to our doom!


I thought they were quite cute (in a disturbing kind of way), you should have seen some of the ones I didn't post!

MadMax359 wrote:captured, chained... i'm sensing a trend and liking it!

and i for one would be happy if Impatient Jennifer would return with some chains, but i know that's unlikely

as for your non-meditated state.... April Fools, right?? :evil:


Ah well, chains, ropes whatever next? I did try straitjackets but the AI wouldn't play ball.
"Non-meditated" how much did you have to drink last night? I bet you're going to blame autocorrect. ;) Mind you, it could have been a return April Fool, in which case you got me, 'cause I checked back to see if I'd got it wrong! In case you were wondering those were the least disturbing pics in the set!

"Ice maiden? No just I drank lots of Vodka, now get me out of these chains before my tits freeze"
00024-1751418078.png


"MPV, no I've never been to MPV, I'm just a AI sprite. Of course the AI might have trained there!"
00068-3249231113.png


"Oh shit, that looks like the shallow bit over there!"
00075-1625908414.png


"Next time he gets his 4x4 stuck, he can pull the sodding tow chain out to it himself!"
00101-3180387966.png


"Oh no, he's seen me. I guess I'll have to shout for help and pretend I'm stuck her by accident!"
00563-1865343619.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

User avatar
bogbud
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 am
Location: Trapped in the sinking mud

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby bogbud » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:15 am

cerberus wrote:
"Oh no, he's seen me. I guess I'll have to shout for help and pretend I'm stuck her by accident!"
00563-1865343619.png



:lol: What a classic, lol. Let me guess, you're an environmentalist checking on the lokal marshes, are you? Or you are the biology-student, collecting some rare samples? Or you are even the amateur-photographer who tried to do some misty pics in the morning?
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

User avatar
MadMax359
Posts: 4235
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 am
Location: north carolina

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:44 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
"Oh no, he's seen me. I guess I'll have to shout for help and pretend I'm stuck her by accident!"
00563-1865343619.png



:lol: What a classic, lol. Let me guess, you're an environmentalist checking on the lokal marshes, are you? Or you are the biology-student, collecting some rare samples? Or you are even the amateur-photographer who tried to do some misty pics in the morning?


all good cover stories, i bet he won't be too upset in any case

and i wonder how long before we can combine A I and 3D printers to bring that sprite into physical form?

now, back to meditating.....
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

User avatar
cerberus
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby cerberus » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:26 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
"Oh no, he's seen me. I guess I'll have to shout for help and pretend I'm stuck her by accident!"
00563-1865343619.png



:lol: What a classic, lol. Let me guess, you're an environmentalist checking on the lokal marshes, are you? Or you are the biology-student, collecting some rare samples? Or you are even the amateur-photographer who tried to do some misty pics in the morning?


May be a bit of a cliché, but as I always say the old ones are the best, they've had more practice!

MadMax359 wrote:all good cover stories, i bet he won't be too upset in any case

and i wonder how long before we can combine A I and 3D printers to bring that sprite into physical form?

now, back to meditating.....


Oh, good cover stories are always necessary. Outright denial can work as well if the witness isn't certain.
I'm waiting of AI holographic movies! I tend to like a single malt aid to meditation!

Some more pics:

"I could have had one with a latex fetish, even one into BDSM, what do I pick, dummy that I am - one with a mud fetish, can you believe it!"
00037-1168881792.jpg


"So you're certain there's no such thing as bottomless quicksand and I'll stop sinking any moment now?"
00132-1451883065.png


"I had the whole planet to choose from and what do I do? I land in a swamp, that's what!!
00703-3751997944.png


"You tied the rope to my hair, I can't believe you tied the rope to my hair!"
01127-618082993.png


"Oh right! Now you find the light switch. Now, when I'm up to my tits in this slop, you find the sodding light switch!"
01320-2588325322.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!


Return to “AI Creations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest