A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Scarol

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby Scarol » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:15 pm

I like the "Pull the rope" very well
Work to live....or live to work...

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:16 pm

cerberus wrote:You see her waving her arms, she's shouting something at you but you can't hear her. You move forward to get closer to her, only realising too late that she was warning you of a treacherous bottomless bog in front of you. She turns and walks away, you hope she's gone for a rope and/or some help. Will she return in time?

Great scenario! Secretly i hope to experience something similar, too.... ;)

cerberus wrote:She walked across the open clearing, not realising until too late that the snow and ice covered a treacherous marsh.
00117-1017423331.png

Hmm, mud-season! Best season of the year. Also: Been there, done that. (Not with a skirt :mrgreen: ..., but the rest of her outfit is really familiar!

cerberus wrote:"Oh God! He is down there, I can see the top of his head. How did you get him in so deep?" ... "JCB!"
00589-2510496138.png

This time i'm not THAT sure to envy "him". But that place/area looks really perfect. One of the best so far!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:13 pm

MadMax359 wrote:And now--- Sink like a chicken! :twisted:

Um "sink like a chicken", that's a new one on me! I'm having difficulty visualizing that.

Scarol wrote:I like the "Pull the rope" very well

Oh good, I was quite pleased with the game show scenario. I've done quite a few of these short comments and I'm having to stretch my mind into some new and odd places now. It's good fun though.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:You see her waving her arms, she's shouting something at you but you can't hear her. You move forward to get closer to her, only realising too late that she was warning you of a treacherous bottomless bog in front of you. She turns and walks away, you hope she's gone for a rope and/or some help. Will she return in time?

Great scenario! Secretly i hope to experience something similar, too.... ;)

Ah well, I'd better hope she comes back with a rope then!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:She walked across the open clearing, not realising until too late that the snow and ice covered a treacherous marsh.
00117-1017423331.png

Hmm, mud-season! Best season of the year. Also: Been there, done that. (Not with a skirt :mrgreen: ..., but the rest of her outfit is really familiar!

I like the look of this outfit, it's one of my standard ones. I was going for the WW2 female spy or resistance fighter look, the gabardine mackintosh etc. The coat/skirt is a bit short for that but I still think it came out nicely.

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:"Oh God! He is down there, I can see the top of his head. How did you get him in so deep?" ... "JCB!"
00589-2510496138.png

This time i'm not THAT sure to envy "him". But that place/area looks really perfect. One of the best so far!

I couldn't leave this one out, the girls, the poses, the setting, it all seemed to work so well. Even the comment seemed obvious, if a little dark, but still fun.

She knew the bog was deep and dangerous, but she'd thought that by crawling across it to distribute her weight she's be safe. As more of the surface layer collapsed underneath her she was beginning to think she'd made a mistake, a very big mistake!
00021-3880562755.png

The pirate eyed the ledge on the opposite side of the cavern. Yes, this would make a perfect place for her to hide her stolen treasure. Well, that was assuming she could get out of the quicksand she was sinking in.
00153-126394505.png

Jill was sure it was around here somewhere, she was damned if she was going to write off another pair of riding boots. She'd had it planned, if she always bought the same boots, when she lost one she'd end up with a spare. The trouble was, it seemed that it was always the left one that got sucked off and lost deep in the bog, so her plan wasn't working that well!
00618-1551486343.png

"Hey, stop pushing me down!" ... "I'll stop pushing if you stop throwing weeds at me!"
00636-3334060714.png

Jenny was determined to keep her arms out of the mud. Perhaps she should be concentrating on keeping other things out of the mud!
01001-1066442093.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:34 pm

so the idea is most hypnotists tell their subject "cluck like a chicken"... so i thought we'd be more interested in the chicken sinking?

i see a couple who better start cooperating soon...

and Jenny knows me i think... let those "other things" sink, then her hands will be free to help with the rescue :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:25 pm

MadMax359 wrote:so the idea is most hypnotists tell their subject "cluck like a chicken"... so i thought we'd be more interested in the chicken sinking?

Ah, I understand now. I was trying to apply it to another picture. Well, in that case we'd better hope she come out of the trance before it's too late, otherwise she'll be totally clucked! Ok, sorry sorry, I couldn't resist!

MadMax359 wrote:i see a couple who better start cooperating soon...

and Jenny knows me i think... let those "other things" sink, then her hands will be free to help with the rescue :twisted:

Yes a bit of cooperation will be necessary there I think, but will they stop arguing in time!

Jenny thinks that's a good idea.

The walk along the beach wasn't going as planned, she was still enjoying it but was beginning to think she should have brought her surf board.
00071-2870055582.png

The cyborg had heard that some humans found sinking in mud pleasurable, it decided to find out for itself. It wasn't really experiencing anything interesting until some water seeped through the joints at the top of it's legs and into the circuitry there, then it began to feel very strange indeed!
00185-2439170555.png

Escaping the slave galley had been difficult and fraught with danger, she hadn't expected walking up the beach to be worse!
00215-2727970786.png

Oh look, she's playing "ice cream scoop"!
01017-874281897.png

"Look, stop playing with yourself and get your arms out, I have needs too and I don't care about getting a bit muddy!"
00262-3634183395.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:10 am

Lots of amazing goodies again! I'm literally shocked about how you are able to produce so much great content every day!

cerberus wrote:
Jill was sure it was around here somewhere, she was damned if she was going to write off another pair of riding boots. She'd had it planned, if she always bought the same boots, when she lost one she'd end up with a spare. The trouble was, it seemed that it was always the left one that got sucked off and lost deep in the bog, so her plan wasn't working that well!

Nah, these are most likely Acquo-Boots she is wearing. Although i'm not sure what model it is:
A15-1030x609.jpg

buy-rubber-boots-for-music-festival.jpg

I own these myself and they are several feet deep down in the mud quite often. Never lost one, so far!

cerberus wrote:
"Look, stop playing with yourself and get your arms out, I have needs too and I don't care about getting a bit muddy!"
00262-3634183395.png

AI is going the light-hearted path quite often (also the Xena/Callisto one from the earlier post...). Also nice attire, although her Trenchcoat will not survive this adventure.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:21 pm

cerberus wrote:The pirate eyed the ledge on the opposite side of the cavern. Yes, this would make a perfect place for her to hide her stolen treasure. Well, that was assuming she could get out of the quicksand she was sinking in.

Something about a rough and tumble tattooed pirate girl sinking in quicksand zaps the wiring in my brain the same way it does with superheroines. Sexy, slutty sailors in petticoats and corsets and lacy, frilly blouses, soaked with sweat and seawater is hot enough, then to have them caught in a savage sinking sand trap... Shiver me timbers.

I like to think this kind of thing happened all the time in the 18th and 19th centuries. If it did, I guess we’d never know. Any evidence would be buried for eternity along with treasure chests in secret sinkholes all over the bloody Caribbean.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:52 pm

i never understand putting slaves like this into a galley... but this has worked out perfectly (for me, if not her!) :twisted:

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:08 pm

bogbud wrote:Lots of amazing goodies again! I'm literally shocked about how you are able to produce so much great content every day!

Thanks. It's a combination of being retired, crap TV and disgusting weather. I've got to do something to keep myself sane (ish)! Couple that with the fact that I spent over 40 years working in IT so I know how to make computers earn their keep. Oh, and if you really want to be shocked you should see the trash pile!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:

Nah, these are most likely Acquo-Boots she is wearing. Although i'm not sure what model it is:
A15-1030x609.jpg
buy-rubber-boots-for-music-festival.jpg

I own these myself and they are several feet deep down in the mud quite often. Never lost one, so far!

I stand my ground here and, unlike what she it kneeling on, feel it is quite firm. You are likely correct that she is wearing Acquos in the picture, but you should note that she is wearing two of them, one on each foot. It is a reasonable deduction that she hasn't lost one of the Acquos, but is having to wear them (against her better judgment, as they are quite expensive) because she now has only right foot riding boots at home, the corresponding left ones being lost in the bog. Probably she lost the most recent one the day before but had to leave it where it was because of fading light or having to be home and has returned today to look for it! I rest my case. Did I mention that I was a pedantic sod? ;)

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00262-3634183395.png

AI is going the light-hearted path quite often (also the Xena/Callisto one from the earlier post...). Also nice attire, although her Trenchcoat will not survive this adventure.

Well, I try to mix things a bit, there is a limit to how many ways you can express stuck and sinking without getting repetitive, so a bit of humour and eccentricity extends the available range of options. I think the coat should clean up alright, it's meant to be gabardine. Who knows, it may turn up again later.

Jinn wrote:
cerberus wrote:The pirate eyed the ledge on the opposite side of the cavern. Yes, this would make a perfect place for her to hide her stolen treasure. Well, that was assuming she could get out of the quicksand she was sinking in.

Something about a rough and tumble tattooed pirate girl sinking in quicksand zaps the wiring in my brain the same way it does with superheroines. Sexy, slutty sailors in petticoats and corsets and lacy, frilly blouses, soaked with sweat and seawater is hot enough, then to have them caught in a savage sinking sand trap... Shiver me timbers.

I like to think this kind of thing happened all the time in the 18th and 19th centuries. If it did, I guess we’d never know. Any evidence would be buried for eternity along with treasure chests in secret sinkholes all over the bloody Caribbean.

Yep, I'm definitely with you on the pirate themed pictures, I have a soft spot for them as well. Several actually! I think the buried treasure thing is something that came from fiction (Treasure Island in particular). Not all the pirates came to sticky end either, Henry Morgan ended up as governor of Jamaica.

MadMax359 wrote:i never understand putting slaves like this into a galley... but this has worked out perfectly (for me, if not her!) :twisted:

No, can't see the attraction of a lot of sweaty naked women hauling away at oars myself either! ;)

She waited patiently, the drug to keep her calm was working fine. I mean, you couldn't have a sacrifice getting all panicky, could you?! The aphrodisiac should start taking effect soon. In a calm detached way, she was looking forward to that, after all it would be her first time. A fleeting thought crossed her mind, it would be her last as well. She dismissed the thought, it was an honour to be selected to appease the gods.
00576-2301637206.png

"Look, I should have the key to the treasure chest. I'm bigger and stronger than you and more likely to escape this swamp" ... "That's why I'm keeping it, you aren't getting out of here without me!"
00292-76177324.png

"OK, you bounce me up and down till I orgasm, then I'll bounce you up and down until you come as well! ... "what shall we do after that?" ... "Well, do it again I suppose!"
00589-4170527119.png

"Why on earth did you throw the car keys in here?" .. "I thought you were after my boyfriend and I wanted to stop you following me." ... "It's not your boyfriend I'm following, it's you!" ... "Oh shit, I hadn't realised that, I quite like the idea though, my boyfriend's a bit of a drip."
00739-52628418.png

Ah, that secret moment of passion, alone in the marshes. Just the two of them. And, of course the 15 bird watchers with binoculars.
00268-1020992805.png
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:33 pm

the Gods should be pleased, a fine redhead! and thoughtful to give her drugs to... divert her

as for the battling redheads, someone has got to rip some bodices soon, right? :twisted:

Return to “AI Creations”