A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Scarol

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby Scarol » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:11 pm

Nice one with the Geyser!
Work to live....or live to work...

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:47 pm

I am remiss in not commenting here to date, but all of these shots are quite good. Keep them coming as long as you enjoy making them.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:16 am

MadMax359 wrote:just moving along, officer, just leaving!
(into my dreams again) :twisted:

:D "Just leaving" may be a bit troublesome depending on how deep you are and the officer may want a more detailed explanation!

Scarol wrote:Nice one with the Geyser!

Thanks, That model (TurbovisonsuperfastXL) is quite good for getting some sense of movement and action into a picture. It's not very photorealistic though, but I like a bit of variety.

PA Jack wrote:I am remiss in not commenting here to date, but all of these shots are quite good. Keep them coming as long as you enjoy making them.

Thank you. Always good to hear from someone new and any feedback is helpful. I'm still finding plenty of new stuff in AI to experiment with so I'm hoping to keep this thread going for some time.

She knew he was watching, he'd been there a while. She was determined to give him a good show!
00396-1178551851.png

Under her breath she muttered "Hmm, I thought I'd have stopped sinking by now." She probed the mud with her toes. Nope still nothing solid, this was getting a bit worrying.
00458-3330026878.png

Then the rope broke! "Ah shit" she thought "now I'm in trouble!"
00492-2911889267.png

Esme was quite proud of her new waders, she'd designed them herself and had them specially made. The guy in the shop had wondered whether they'd scare off the fish. She didn't tell him she'd no intention of going fishing in them!
00554-1730882101.png

"Keep lifting me up, the mud is loosening and softening" ... "I know the mud is loosening and softening, I'm sinking more. Try not to struggle quite so much!"
00852-3574850074.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cerberus on Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:48 am

Another nice set of additions the last couple days!
The very last pic must have been slipped through. Looks like these are conjoined twins :lol: (Or the arms/hands of the left gal or so much clogged with mud that her hands are not visible anymore...hmm, that may be okay!)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:50 am

bogbud wrote:Another nice set of additions the last couple days!
The very last pic must have been slipped through. Looks like these are conjoined twins :lol: (Or the arms/hands of the left gal or so much clogged with mud that her hands are not visible anymore...hmm, that may be okay!)

Tsk, this is what happens when it is past midnight, you're doing your daily post in a hurry and you only look at the thumbnails when making the selection. I'd noticed the problem earlier, but, you know - in a hurry! Anyway fixed now (found another suitable one in the trash pile), it is useful having a BIG trash pile at times!
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:59 am

to review: redhead; nude; a couple of feet left to sink; struggling to put on a show
i think we have the winning formula :twisted:

hmmmm conjoined twins, that might be worth trying on purpose...
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:26 pm

cerberus wrote:

Tsk, this is what happens when it is past midnight, you're doing your daily post in a hurry and you only look at the thumbnails when making the selection. I'd noticed the problem earlier, but, you know - in a hurry! Anyway fixed now (found another suitable one in the trash pile), it is useful having a BIG trash pile at times!

Much better! Somehow they both managed to keep their jeans clean. This has to change of course! :lol:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:35 pm

MadMax359 wrote:to review: redhead; nude; a couple of feet left to sink; struggling to put on a show
i think we have the winning formula :twisted:

hmmmm conjoined twins, that might be worth trying on purpose...

I thought you'd like the redhead, no idea why! ;)
Don't get too excited about the conjoined twins, they were joined at the elbows. "...on purpose..." You'll have to trust me on this, no it wouldn't, unless you have a thing about Zaphod Beeblebrox!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:

Much better! Somehow they both managed to keep their jeans clean. This has to change of course! :lol:

Some models seem to be "cleaner" than others, by which I mean, some you have to tell them you want muddy and others do it without the need to be told! I tend to think of it as clothes tend to be clean on the way down/in and dirty on the way up/out and like to have some of each.

"That was a good one" she thought "wonder if it is safe to go again?"
00455-762746816.png

The mud was gradually covering everything inside her waders, she wouldn't be able to change back into her normal clothes now without ruining them. It's going the tricky explaining this when I get back to the stables.
00465-689031129.png

His reverie was shattered by what sounded like whispering! He looked around. There was his girlfriend, she was with - oh no - his other girlfriend. He looked around again, suddenly desperate to be out of there. The rope, where was the rope. He looked back at his girlfriends and saw their expressions. Oh shit.
01050-1234740676.png

She was still sinking. Soon they'd be gone from sight. If he didn't arrive soon, he'd be so disappointed!
01204-2023095445.png

"Why on earth did you invite her?" ... "I didn't invite her, I thought you did! ... "Oh shit, it's the stalker." ... "Don't worry, she's in deeper than us, we can work this out!"
00302-1988432737.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:21 am

cerberus wrote:
"That was a good one" she thought "wonder if it is safe to go again?"
00455-762746816.png

Wow, i think that's the deepest one you have done so far? It looks like she's also wearing some rubber-rainsuit. I can very much relate with her and consider it a satisfying sink when the suit is only swamped by the neckline :)

cerberus wrote:The mud was gradually covering everything inside her waders, she wouldn't be able to change back into her normal clothes now without ruining them. It's going the tricky explaining this when I get back to the stables.
00465-689031129.png

Hmm, looks like some soupy mud here. This stuff will fill the waders up for real. As an experienced sinkee she knew, that there was no real danger of drowning, although she may settle in about 10cm deeper before she reached equilibrium. Hauling herself out was a different matter, though.
I'm feeling home.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:31 pm

Hooray, here in the nick of time!! :twisted:

and don't you hate it when people talk about you like you aren't right there?
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “AI Creations”