A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Jinn

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby Jinn » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:36 pm

cerberus wrote:She was still sinking. Soon they'd be gone from sight. If he didn't arrive soon, he'd be so disappointed!

Maybe he would neither arrive soon nor be disappointed… Perhaps he had her younger sister bent over the bed rail, pulling a handful of her hair while they watched big sis sinking on the live trail-cam feed… :twisted:
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:17 pm

These are great Ceberus!
Work to live....or live to work...

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:30 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
"That was a good one" she thought "wonder if it is safe to go again?"
00455-762746816.png

Wow, i think that's the deepest one you have done so far? It looks like she's also wearing some rubber-rainsuit. I can very much relate with her and consider it a satisfying sink when the suit is only swamped by the neckline :)

Possibly, these don't come up that often, most AIs have restrictions built in to prevent harmful, violent or hateful images, SD included. Whilst SD won't co-operate if you tell it to sink someone in over their shoulders (and God knows I've tried), strangely, it will sometimes do it of it's own accord. Bizarre isn't it?

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:The mud was gradually covering everything inside her waders, she wouldn't be able to change back into her normal clothes now without ruining them. It's going the tricky explaining this when I get back to the stables.
00465-689031129.png

Hmm, looks like some soupy mud here. This stuff will fill the waders up for real. As an experienced sinkee she knew, that there was no real danger of drowning, although she may settle in about 10cm deeper before she reached equilibrium. Hauling herself out was a different matter, though.

:D I'd like to be there to hear her explanation when she got back to the stables!

MadMax359 wrote:Hooray, here in the nick of time!! :twisted:

and don't you hate it when people talk about you like you aren't right there?

Well, if she as stalker, she probably gets a lot of that and is quite used to it by now.

Jinn wrote:
cerberus wrote:She was still sinking. Soon they'd be gone from sight. If he didn't arrive soon, he'd be so disappointed!

Maybe he would neither arrive soon nor be disappointed… Perhaps he had her younger sister bent over the bed rail, pulling a handful of her hair while they watched big sis sinking on the live trail-cam feed… :twisted:

Well that would likely result in the scenario in the picture above, you "other girlfriend" happens to also be the sister. You couldn't really feel sorry for a cad like that could you?

Scarol wrote:These are great Ceberus!

Thanks glad you liked them.

"Help, I'm sinking in quicksand! He He, just kidding, it is pretty sticky though, I might have a bit of trouble getting out if I sink much deeper ... and I am going to sink quite a bit deeper, that's why I've got this hot sweaty outfit on!"
00558-2943687622.png

"Hi! Want to come and play with me? Um, I mean play in the mud with me. Well, maybe you can play with me if I decide I like you!"
00425-1217049610.png

"God, why do these mud fetish people keep leaving their junk in MY mud pit!"
00571-595146416.png

"You have to get out of there, you're in danger" ... "No I'm not, I often come here to play in the mud." ... "You still have to get out of there!" ... "Why's that?" ... "So you can pull me out. I'm stuck!"
00579-972408819.png

That had been one of the most boring dates Madeline had ever been on. I was so frustrating. Still Madeline knew just how to relieve her frustration!
00600-4274820613.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cerberus on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:09 am

Picsart and smart backgrounds
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:00 am

OBI-wan wrote:Picsart and smart backgrounds

Why don't you do a thread of your own?
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:05 am

cerberus wrote:
"Help, I'm sinking in quicksand! He He, just kidding, it is pretty sticky though, I might have a bit of trouble getting out if I sink much deeper ... and I am going to sink quite a bit deeper, that's why I've got this hot sweaty outfit on!"
00071-2870055582.png

HInt, hint, that's a repost from last week ;)
That suit is only hot and sweaty when OUTSIDE the mud. So that's another valid reason to sink as deep as possible in the cool mud! :lol:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:59 am

bogbud wrote:

Why don't you do a thread of your own?

That was my thought as well. Whilst threads on this form are open, I'd started this thread as a record of my experiences and workings using a local install of Stable Diffusion. So, on that basis, your post is "off topic". I don't know of anyone else using Picsart AI and smart backgrounds, so a separate thread would be of interest to anyone looking to start trying AI who aren't sure what's available. It would also ensure your work didn't get swamped in the general overload of my thread! That said, your pics are quite nice, they do have a bit of a look of photomanipulation about them (subject and background resolutions don't quite match), you may be better getting the AI to do the whole image. Anyway, plenty of scope for experimentation.
Cerberus

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:06 am

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00071-2870055582.png

HInt, hint, that's a repost from last week ;)
That suit is only hot and sweaty when OUTSIDE the mud. So that's another valid reason to sink as deep as possible in the cool mud! :lol:

Oh bugger, back to the trash pile for a replacement. I think the one I've picked fits the quip OK. it's not a bad trash pile is it? Sometimes the only reason images don't get posted is because there are too many candidates!

Just because the suit is no longer hot and sweaty, it doesn't mean that the contents aren't hot and sweaty!
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:07 pm

not to be crude, but if you sink another foot i suspect you'll be glad to have me play with you in both senses of the word :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:14 pm

My guy, whats with you Emma Stone-bombing people’s threads?
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

Return to “AI Creations”