A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Jinn

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby Jinn » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:18 pm

cerberus wrote:"God, why do these mud fetish people keep leaving their junk in MY mud pit!"

God: ‘Keep fishing around in there… all will be revealed.’
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 pm

MadMax359 wrote:not to be crude, but if you sink another foot i suspect you'll be glad to have me play with you in both senses of the word :twisted:

Of course, but by then she may not be the only one stuck!

Jinn wrote:
cerberus wrote:"God, why do these mud fetish people keep leaving their junk in MY mud pit!"

God: ‘Keep fishing around in there… all will be revealed.’

:D Well, you'd be surprised what she's found already, there's the torn lycra catsuit, some superheroine fancy dress costumes, several riding boots and an animal print bikini covered in green gunk, maybe she doesn't want "all" to be revealed!

"Stop trying to push me down, I'm not an AI sprite! Check the hand, see four fingers and a thumb!" ... "Ha, you can't fool me that easily, they don't always have five fingers!"
00334-1742097654.png

She'd just seen her reflection in some water. That hairdresser was going to die painfully!
00014-1538281986.png

One of her boots had slumped down. "Bugger!" she thought "No way of stopping that getting flooded now."
00037-4075309932.png

She walked purposefully forward, heedless of the deepening mud, eyes fixed on the prize. That abandoned pair of waders were going to be hers. It never occurred to her to question why the waders had been abandoned. Soon she'd find out!
00232-3877843436.png

"A last kiss before we sink under?" ... "We're not going to sink under you Pratt, we're floating!" ... "Oh sod, now you've blown my fantasy!"
00286-2404590725.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:09 am

Oops, a post without boobs, can't have that can we. Have a couple of extras as a bonus.

Gloria had had a great time messing about with chains in the bog. Now it was time for clean-up and to head home. Clean-up, bugger there was no clean water around here anywhere!
00605-3791283165.png

Going ... going ...!
00036-208159524.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:55 am

cerberus wrote:Oops, a post without boobs, can't have that can we. Have a couple of extras as a bonus.

i was beginning to wonder!

then we only get boobs, we get a redhead in chains! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:24 pm

These kissing woman...great picture Cerberus!
Work to live....or live to work...

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:55 pm

cerberus wrote:Going ... going ...!

There’s something about that moment when the girl’s nipples breach the surface. It’s like the threshold between desperate and doomed. Also, I think pretty girls with slightly below average breast sizes are hot a/f and I’m not afraid to admit it.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:09 pm

cerberus wrote:
She walked purposefully forward, heedless of the deepening mud, eyes fixed on the prize. That abandoned pair of waders were going to be hers. It never occurred to her to question why the waders had been abandoned. Soon she'd find out!
00232-3877843436.png

Nice looking lady in expensive attire. Hope the waders are worth it (both the pair she's wearing and the one she wants) :lol:
The bog does look quite watery here, guess the thicker part is in front of her.

Speaking about the surroundings i may provide you with a pic i did just a couple days ago for comparison and maybe to train(?) the AI on how thicker stuff should look like:
DSCF3295.JPG

That broken branch of wood in the front was by me, needed it to rescue myself....

cerberus wrote:"A last kiss before we sink under?" ... "We're not going to sink under you Pratt, we're floating!" ... "Oh sod, now you've blown my fantasy!"
00286-2404590725.png

Well, i guess they will find out, that starting "struggling" a.k.a. having some fun together will drive them deeper in quite easy. Thinking about some escape plan can surely wait until they are nose-deep or the like :lol:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:12 am

MadMax359 wrote:
cerberus wrote:Oops, a post without boobs, can't have that can we. Have a couple of extras as a bonus.

i was beginning to wonder!

then we only get boobs, we get a redhead in chains! :twisted:

I felt you'd be a bit disappointed if there wasn't something out front bobbling around unrestrained! I liked the one with chains, she'd nicely messy without it being excessive!

Scarol wrote:These kissing woman...great picture Cerberus!

These seem to come up quite often, even if you've specified fighting, grappling or wrestling. The AIs like to play with alternate meanings of words.

Jinn wrote:
cerberus wrote:Going ... going ...!

There’s something about that moment when the girl’s nipples breach the surface. It’s like the threshold between desperate and doomed. Also, I think pretty girls with slightly below average breast sizes are hot a/f and I’m not afraid to admit it.

I know what you mean, I consider that to be one of the "points of no return", i.e. it/they are dirty now, you can't un-dirty it/them! I'm also in accord on the more petite/athletic figures. I've got nothing against the more voluptuous figures, but I do like the pert ones!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00232-3877843436.png

Nice looking lady in expensive attire. Hope the waders are worth it (both the pair she's wearing and the one she wants) :lol:
The bog does look quite watery here, guess the thicker part is in front of her.

Yes, exactly why I picked the picture, she has a certain amount of class/style about her that I liked. I'm pleased to see I'm not the only one. Not sure it is too watery, it looks like a thin layer of liquid mud over deeper thicker mud. I've seen places like this, it's usually when wet areas are drying out, edges of ponds etc.

bogbud wrote:Speaking about the surroundings i may provide you with a pic i did just a couple days ago for comparison and maybe to train(?) the AI on how thicker stuff should look like:
attachment=4]DSCF3295.JPG[/attachment
That broken branch of wood in the front was by me, needed it to rescue myself....

Interesting picture, a bit like some places I've been but I doubt those were as deep as yours. I haven't really done any AI training yet, I could probably get a bit closer if I put a bit more description in the prompt, but it does OK so I've concentrated more on getting "interesting" subjects. Good idea to leave the branch there you may need it again!

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:"A last kiss before we sink under?" ... "We're not going to sink under you Pratt, we're floating!" ... "Oh sod, now you've blown my fantasy!"
00286-2404590725.png

Well, i guess they will find out, that starting "struggling" a.k.a. having some fun together will drive them deeper in quite easy. Thinking about some escape plan can surely wait until they are nose-deep or the like :lol:

:D I'm sure they'll work something out.

"You realise you're pushing me in deeper?" ... "Sorry, I didn't mean too." ... "It's OK. don't stop"
00091-3713309962.png

Trudging through this stuff was getting harder the further away from the bank and deeper she got. She was having so much fun!
00124-947526496.png

"Why don't we bounce up and down together?" ... "Ooooh!"
00465-2871683943.png

She hoped it wasn't going to get much deeper, this shirt cost a fortune. Shame about the shirt!
00543-2639962912.png

"That moment twixt desperate and doomed" incarnate. Such things live in the small margins of life!
00296-3944628062.png
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 am

cerberus wrote:
Trudging through this stuff was getting harder the further away from the bank and deeper she got. She was having so much fun!
00124-947526496.png

Perfect outfit! Had she shiny black gloves, too, it would have just been like i was looking in a mirror :lol:
Ah well, not really. The attire may be look better on her ;)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 am

cerberus wrote:"That moment twixt desperate and doomed" incarnate. Such things live in the small margins of life!

And with that came the siren’s swan song; a melancholic melody of sorrowful sobs and pitiful pleading, building to a crescendo of horrifying screams…

Return to “AI Creations”