A New day, a new beginning

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
MadMax359

Re: A New day, a new beginning

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 am

taking off for a few days but i'll look forward to your daily dose of beauties

and one vote for voluptuous women, but to each their own! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
Trudging through this stuff was getting harder the further away from the bank and deeper she got. She was having so much fun!
00124-947526496.png

Perfect outfit! Had she shiny black gloves, too, it would have just been like i was looking in a mirror :lol:
Ah well, not really. The attire may be look better on her ;)

Ah well, the prompt just said rainsuit and boots, I've added rubber gloves now as well, we'll just have to wait and see what comes up!

Jinn wrote:
cerberus wrote:"That moment twixt desperate and doomed" incarnate. Such things live in the small margins of life!

And with that came the siren’s swan song; a melancholic melody of sorrowful sobs and pitiful pleading, building to a crescendo of horrifying screams…

:D Shouldn't this end "cacophonic crescendo of hideously horrifying sickening screams". Too much? Really, well OK.

MadMax359 wrote:taking off for a few days but i'll look forward to your daily dose of beauties

and one vote for voluptuous women, but to each their own! :twisted:

Well, safe landing and I'll see if I can keep finding things. Oh and I don't specify size or build in my prompts, I just accept what comes up. I may have to do something to add a bit more variety, but it's likely that I'll always stay within the realms of sanity. I've always believed that, if you stand facing a woman you should be able to reach her shoulders with your hands! ;)

Oh look she's coming to give you a nice big hug. Why are you backing away? Ah, I see, best clothes!
00028-1735389817.png

Ah, that was the depth. She lingered for a while enjoying the sensation. Then a though flickered across her mind "well, there were other depth and other sensitive parts!" ...
00040-2463566173.png

"Stop it Mildred, don't do it! He's not worth it." ... "Oh piss off Gloria, you don't think I'm going to do anything that stupid, do you? I just like messing about in bogs!" ... "Sodding hell Mildred, you mean I've just ruined this outfit because you've got a mud fetish! No wonder he ditched you!"
00579-3050510113.png

"OK, it's getting deeper. Where was that really deep bit, you know the one that was likely to flood my waders that you warned me about? ... What here! And you let me walk into it! Why you ..."
01012-102516533.png

"Well I'm still going down, when's it going to stop?" ... "Not until then! Oh shit!"
01140-3651922047.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 pm

cerberus wrote:Shouldn't this end "cacophonic crescendo of hideously horrifying sickening screams". Too much? Really, well OK.

Cacophonic… oh behave!
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 am

Jinn wrote:
cerberus wrote:Shouldn't this end "cacophonic crescendo of hideously horrifying sickening screams". Too much? Really, well OK.

Cacophonic… oh behave!

I thought "cacophonic" was OK, at least I didn't use "careening" and "caterwauling" as well!

A photographer, on the day we decided to discard our long skirts so we could play safely in the mud of this secluded bog, there's a photographer!
00241-3425839716.png

She's pleased to see you, she has something special in mind. You may want to start running ... if you can!
00301-2612354785.png

Mandy's morning workouts included a short trudge through the local bog. She liked the feeling of the mud on her bare skin. Some days this "trudge" took a lot longer than others!
00388-151415123.png

It was so nice. She'd found this wonderful secluded beach, with soft smooth quicksand. Party of tourists, what party of tourists!
00069-2771173124.png

I've brought you here today to talk to you about your boyfriend. Well, my boyfriend from now on!
00130-2286565649.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cerberus

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am

cerberus wrote:
A photographer, on the day we decided to discard our long skirts so we could play safely in the mud of this secluded bog, there's a photographer!
00241-3425839716.png

Hmm, Victorian-age patent-leather bodysuits? Sometimes the AI has great ideas! :lol:

Surrounding bog looks like early spring, maybe march. The mud must still be really cool. Love their long gloves, at least their fingers will stay warm and dry when they have to start to dig their cold legs and feet out.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:02 pm

bogbud wrote:
cerberus wrote:
00241-3425839716.png

Hmm, Victorian-age patent-leather bodysuits? Sometimes the AI has great ideas! :lol:

Surrounding bog looks like early spring, maybe march. The mud must still be really cool. Love their long gloves, at least their fingers will stay warm and dry when they have to start to dig their cold legs and feet out.

I tend to be fairly terse with my description of clothing, the AI seems to come up with some excellent creations. Those outfits were simply described as "Victorian riding clothes", something leads me to suspect horses were not involved!

If that setting is in England, it could be any time of the year, sometimes we can get four seasons in a day. Even is summer it could be pretty cold though!

"Hmm, that looked like a glint of light in the bushes over there. That's where I left my mastiff guarding my clothes, should be a scream any moment now!"
00410-1629215344.png

"When you said 'let's go play in the sand', I was expecting to be building sand castles or something!"
00487-376134448.png

"I heard you screaming, I thought you needed help!" ... "Well, I suppose I could manage another one. Move your right hand up a bit and start rubbing!"
00563-486762276.png

"When sir said he wanted his breakfast al fresco, this isn't what I thought sir had in mind!"
00677-4189383135.png

"Whee, getting nice and sticky now ... and the mud!"
00524-1546565373.png
Cerberus

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:34 am

As usual, I enjoyed browsing through your selections from the last few weeks, but I particularly liked your last five—the captions were quite amusing :lol:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

cerberus

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:13 pm

Theo wrote:As usual, I enjoyed browsing through your selections from the last few weeks, but I particularly liked your last five—the captions were quite amusing :lol:

Thank you. It's fun trying to come up with different captions each time, but it can be a bit of a struggle sometimes.

OK quiz time. One of these ladies has a mud fetish, can you guess which one?
00277-1546583961.png

They say that if you are in quicksand you shouldn't struggle or you'll keep sinking. She wasn't struggling, but was she still sinking?
00439-2955144334.png

"OK Janice, walk carefully into the mud and don't look at the camera! ... And action!" ... "Cut. You looked at the camera Janice. Goddamit she looked at the camera!
00543-398783799.png

"Hi girls, we had a bit of a problem getting a ground fix when we beamed you down. Hope you had a soft landing." ... "Copy that. Umm, I guess you could say we had a soft landing of sorts and I think I know why you had the problem getting a fix!"
00730-1265667630.png

"Hey these boots are great, my feet are still dry" ... "Don't worry, that'll soon change!"
00922-4077529686.png
Cerberus

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:25 am

back and enjoying the sinking that's been going on in my absence :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Drgb988

Postby Drgb988 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:28 pm

OK quiz time. One of these ladies has a mud fetish, can you guess which one?
00277-1546583961.png

Yes, the correct answer is yes.

Return to “AI Creations”