Viridian's AI Experiments

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Viridian

Re: Viridian's AI Experiments

Postby Viridian » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:04 pm

Here's a bit of a look at a recent new tool for NovelAI, which I combine with Stable Diffusion for better outputs. Recently, they implemented a "vibe transfer" tool. It allows you to upload an image, but use that as a reference for the "feeling" or tone of the image. Normally, you would use image references in "image 2 image", where you use one as a prompt to create another similar image. However, this meant that it was restricted in its outputs: it's harder to turn a red t-shirt into a blue bikini, for example.

With Vibe Transfer, I can use a reference image like this one.
vibe1.jpg

I can adjust how much I want it to stay close to the reference, but it will otherwise ignore the visual content and follow my written prompt, but try to replicate the style and intent.

I then input some prompts that will get me my Quicky Sanders character. Normally the output is quite unpredictable, but the vibe transfer narrows down the kind of thing I want. It captures the shouting, the intensity, the colour scheme and the dynamic hair. But let's say I wanted to change the entire outfit and character, and the setting to a sand quarry. After a few attempts I get this:
vibe2.png

NovelAI is, of course, an anime based model. To get it to my photographic style, I run it through EpicRealism on Stable Diffusion.
vibe3.jpg

I could, of course, have generate the image straight from NAI or SD without the Vibe Transfer step. However, it really helps with improving consistency in the style of output you get, which is always the hard thing with AI.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:40 pm

An offering of Safari Girl renders.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:00 pm

You already know, but I just love seeing Safari Girl like this.
The first one is definitely my favorite, that’s the closest image you’ve made to what I had in mind 20 years ago. The hair, face, tits, outfit, quicksand and background are all what I’ve always tried to recreate in drawing. Although, the expression on the 2nd one, I think looks the best.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Return to “AI Creations”