Viridian's AI Experiments

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
sixgunzloaded

Re: Viridian's AI Experiments

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:37 pm

LifeLike is certainly aptly named. These expressions are very well done and appropriate to their predicaments. I think the best expression of this set is in "Cross Country" where she looks to be calling for help.
Looks like it's getting the hang of mud textures again too. There's a nice little splash behind Susan, like a bubble popping. Great effect there.
By the way, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but please feel free to use the "Susan" character any way you like, should you feel the desire to do so. :D Maybe she and Quickie should hook up at some point, since they both like adventure and both seem to have a penchant for encountering quicksand wherever they go. lol
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:08 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:By the way, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but please feel free to use the "Susan" character any way you like, should you feel the desire to do so.

You've just opened up an infinite number of Susans. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:57 pm

you saved the best--- In White--- for last :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm

A few more Susans, plus some renders of Acidtester's Safari Girl.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:48 am

Some updates on the images made earlier in the thread.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:50 am

More updates.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:43 am

Viridian wrote:You've just opened up an infinite number of Susans. Enjoy.

Heehee!! omg, what a haul! :lol: :D :D Thank you! I'm not even going to try to pick a favorite, these are all awesome!
'Infinite Susans'... What a lovely concept! :D
P.S. All the others are equally fabulous too!!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:21 pm

thanks for all the updates... i need to start hanging around muddy temples more often, and it's great to revisit Quicky S :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:15 pm

We have a bit of a treat here. I recreated the comic frame from Paula Peril "Mystery of the Jungle Beast". To show that it's not as simple as it looks, here's a snapshot - it took around 40 iterations in total, but these are the highlights.

The original black and white frame
paula_peril.jpg

I used Photoshop made a layer on top to paint the colours. The original inks were sufficient to get the shape recognised by the AI. I used a more cartoonish SD model. Lyriel, as it is more flexible in how it interprets and creates scenes, as the photorealistic ones jump too quickly on what it thinks it recognises and makes a mess.
568c4f38b9334cd9994528024c7d78ee.png

I ran it a few more times to allow the AI to creatively insert the details. This version, with Lyriel, is probably more faithful to the style of the original piece and an excellent gen in itself. But it's not the style I go for, so I now apply my method for photorealism.
b23a3f2caaeb4a738401b8163106e994.png

The difficulty ramps up from here, because there is a LOT of correction and manual painting needed. Since I used a transparent layer, the colours are desaturated, so I had to repeatedly go back to PS to fix up the colours and adjust the brightness and tone, then run it through AI again for consistency. I skip a lot of the small steps, but it also involves painting the trees and vines, then adjusting the mud texture, adjusting the background to create the desired vegetation to reflect the story and pathway, and incredibly small details like the backpack straps and exactly position of the tank top. The final result is, I think, a faithful recreation but not an exact duplicate.
Paula Peril - Mystery of the Jungle Beast.png

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:50 pm

Heart of Darkness ft. Safari Girl

Safari Girl - Heart of Darkness.png

In the lush green sea of the Congo jungle, the vermilion crest of Safari Girl's hair waved like an untamed flame. A beacon of human intrusion upon the majesty of the untamed wilderness. Her khaki blouse, dappled with sweat and mud, clung to her lithe body. The jungle breathed around her, a symphony of chittering insects and the distant calls of hidden birds. Her sapphire eyes scanned the treeline, but her fellow explorer, Kipling, was nowhere in sight.

Her boot skidded out from under her as she ventured deeper into the undergrowth. A moment of panic fluttered through her chest. The ground beneath her feet felt less like ground and more like... quicksand.

She choked on her breath, heart pounding as the peril of her situation dawned on her. The sandy predator hungrily swallowed her foot, sucking it deeper into its deadly embrace. She let out a ragged gasp, her breath shuddering out into the dense jungle air. The sly quicksand whispered of a cruel demise as it licked at her calf, inching greedily upwards.

As the sand slithered to her waist, each grain kissed the contours of her khaki-clad body, promising an eternal embrace. She grappled desperately with the encircling foliage, but the jungle denied her pleas. Her pulse quickened, the rhythm matching the sinister dance of the sand.

With a trembling gasp, Safari Girl felt the encroaching sand inching higher, like an insidious tide. The cool granules ebbed and flowed over her breasts, the khaki blouse losing the battle against the relentless sand. Her eyes welled with fear, shimmering with the cruel reflection of the jungle canopy overhead. The sand consumed her, a wild and relentless devourer, yet oddly sensual in its embrace.

Just when she had started to accept her fate, resigned to be a forgotten memento in the heart of the Congo, a familiar silhouette emerged. Her heart leapt, a fluttering bird desperate for freedom from its sandy cage.

"Kipling?" she gasped, the name almost a prayer on her lips. His figure loomed over her, his eyes hidden beneath the brim of his faded explorer's hat. The sunlight danced across his rugged features, casting deep shadows that made him appear more menacing than the man she remembered.

His expression was unreadable as he peered down at her sinking form, the red-haired firefly caught in the embrace of the quicksand. For a long moment, he simply stood there, a statue against the animated backdrop of the jungle.

His silence was deafening, louder than the symphony of the jungle. As the sand crept higher, inching past her chest, Kipling didn't move. His true motives hidden behind a facade as impassive as the jungle around them, leaving Safari Girl to wonder if her salvation was at hand...or if Kipling was just another heart of darkness in the Congo.

Return to “AI Creations”