Kinky's AI creations - Superheroines and female bodybuilders in mud!

Artificial Intelligence is here! Really! Anything created with AI assistance, including stories, should be posted here.
Kinky Desires

Re: Kinky's AI creations - Superheroines and female bodybuilders in mud!

Postby Kinky Desires » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:16 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:I'm not usually a huge fan of beefy female body builders (they just look too manly to me) but all these came out really nicely. Well done and thank you! :)

Thanks for your kind comments! :) I hope you like the future ones too!

The whole idea behind this thread was to highlight how useless muscles are when you're trapped in deadly quicksand. If you think about all the times the classic line "Don't struggle, you'll only sink deeper" is said in TV and movie quicksand scenes, well I'm definitely bearing that in mind... The bigger and stronger you are, the harder you can struggle! :lol:

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:30 pm

Kinky Desires wrote:
sixgunzloaded wrote:I'm not usually a huge fan of beefy female body builders (they just look too manly to me) but all these came out really nicely. Well done and thank you! :)

Thanks for your kind comments! :) I hope you like the future ones too!

The whole idea behind this thread was to highlight how useless muscles are when you're trapped in deadly quicksand. If you think about all the times the classic line "Don't struggle, you'll only sink deeper" is said in TV and movie quicksand scenes, well I'm definitely bearing that in mind... The bigger and stronger you are, the harder you can struggle! :lol:

A fine point! I hadn't thought of it like that. lol In that light, it definitely makes sense. I look forward to the next batch! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:08 pm

So, full disclosure, I'm not great at writing stories. Well technically I've never really tried it before, but I've decided I'll give it a shot!

Meet my newly imagined character, Lisa!:
Kinky AI Lisa Introduction.jpg

She looks strong, doesn't she? She's actually much stronger than you could possibly imagine! Her full name is Lisa Lane - daughter of Lois Lane Yes, THAT Lois Lane, so it doesn't take a scientist to work out who her father is! :lol:

So she's half human, and half kryptonian! Obviously she's not as strong as her dad, and she doesn't really have many other superpowers to speak of. She can't do the heat vision or the x-ray vision. She can't fly. She can't do super-speed (although she can run pretty fast compared to most people because of her leg muscles!). The only other ability she really shares with her father is the fact that she doesn't need to eat or drink. She CAN eat and drink of course, but she doesn't need to. This is an ability which will come in handy for the third part of my upcoming story featuring her!

Obviously, Lois and Clark were far too busy with their work at the Daily Planet (and saving the world of course) to look after a kid, and they didn't want to put their daughter's life in danger by announcing publicly that Superman had become a father, so they decided that it made sense keep her a secret and to put her up for adoption. They did keep in contact with her adopted family though, and regularly visited her, so she does know who her real parents are.

Now that she's all grown up, she could indeed become a superheroine herself, just like her auntie Kara did. She decided that wasn't the life for her though. It was probably too dangerous for her to fight baddies anyway, considering she only really has the one useful superpower. Instead she decided to become a sideshow performer. She performed amazing feats of strength like bending steel bars, pulling a jumbo jet, lifting the front end of a truck off the ground etc. I'm sure you get the picture! She also performed as an escape artist, and it didn't take long for her to become a very famous one - even more famous than the great Houdini! She performed under the stage name Ursula, and she soon garnered the nickname 'Ursula, the Uncontainable!'

So... my next ten images (at least ten, possibly more lol) here will feature Lisa, (or Ursula if you like) working with her unseen boyfriend (who is also her agent and stage assistant) in a private setting, trying to find out what the limits of her great strength are! I'm sure you can guess where this is going! ;) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kinky Desires on Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:38 pm

So let's get on with the story!

Lisa loved her job as an escape artist. She secretly loved the feeling of being restrained and having things resist her amazing strength, so the more securely bound she was, the happier she became. Obviously there were limits on what she could show to the public in her performances before people started asking questions. She couldn't just rip through chains, or tear her way out of straitjackets on stage. At least, not without having a screen to obscure the public view, so she had to tame it down a bit for her shows, but she has always been curious. How strong was she really? Is she really as "uncontainable" as her nickname suggests?

She therefore decided to make a deal with her boyfriend (who, remember, is also her agent and stage assistant - most importantly though, he knew the secret about her origins!). She offered him the chance to try restrain her in private and she told him she wanted him to do it in such a way that she couldn't break free. If he was successful at restraining her and she had to ask for help to get out she would take him out to his favourite restaurant, and then make sure he was very 'happy' when they got home after the meal (if you know what I mean ;) :lol: )

So here was his first attempt. They went out to their own private beach at the back of their home (obviously they were rich and had a nice big seaside house!) and he put her in a harness made of nice thick chains, which he secured with a nice chunky padlock.
But he wasn't done there! Before she was allowed to begin her escape attempt he made her stand on a rather muddy patch of the beach. The weight of the chains, combined with her higher than average body weight meant that she sank into the mud quite easily!
He waited a few minutes for her to stop sinking. Her legs had completely disappeared into the mud, and she eventually stopped sinking at just above stomach depth - just below her chest!
Kinky AI 021.jpg

Once she was allowed to start her escape she made short work of those chains. I mean REALLY short work!! She just raised her arms out of the mud and they snapped as if they were nothing, with a satisfying 'ping' sound! Then all she had to do was lean back and ease her legs out of the mud. Easy! :)

'Clearly she needs heavier chains', her boyfriend thought to himself. So he had an idea! He went to a nearby shipyard and, er, 'borrowed' some extremely heavy duty anchor chains, and decided to use these to restrain her! (He really struggled to do this as he could barely lift those chains!) And instead of allowing her to sink in a patch of wet mud on the beach, he got out his shovel and dug a hole in the sand, then he asked her to climb into the hole, while he filled in the sand around her, so now she was half-buried in sand and wrapped in much thicker and stronger chains than last time!
Kinky AI 022.jpg

So here began escape attempt 2! This time the chains were a little trickier, but nothing she couldn't handle! He really ought to know that she had been restrained much more thoroughly than this in some of her stage shows, or was he not paying attention? Anyway, long story short she broke free from these chains after a bit of effort, and slowly extricated her feet from the sand. He noticed that she seemed to be having a bit more trouble trying to pull her feet free from the grip of the sand than she did getting out of the chains.
That's when he twigged! The chains are a static force, once she's applied enough pressure to break them, they snap and they are then rendered useless. The sand, however was a dynamic force. All those little grains of sand are working together! If she pushed against it with sufficient effort to dislodge some sand, more sand fell in and took it's place!

He also recalled her last, and most famous, public escape performance. She had been put into a specially made thick canvas Maxcita style sleepsack with internal sleeves, effectively mummifying her from her feet all the way up to her neck, then this sleepsack was wrapped with 1500 feet of rope and 1500 feet of thick industrial grade chains, then she was laid down in a box made from 1 inch thick titanium walls.
The lid was closed and welded shut, then her titanium 'tomb' was buried 10 feet deep under the ground! It took her a good 5 or 6 hours to escape from that, and they had to significantly edit it down for TV. The crew were worried she might run out of air, but she had a mouthpiece microphone and an earpiece to communicate with them via radio, and she assured them she was OK the whole time.
After her amazing escape, she had revealed to her boyfriend that the hardest part of it was pushing the lid of the box open with all the weight of the ground above pressing against it. Even with her superhuman strength it took her an enormous effort to do that!

So bearing this in mind, he decides for his third attempt that chains, or any other form of restraints are clearly useless against her. What he needs is lots and lots of sand to contain her. All that dirt and mud that was pressing down against the lid of the box on her last show was just loose, dumped on top of it. He needed to get her trapped in lots of sand and pack it in really tightly so that it was really heavy for her!

He therefore goes to the local plant hire shop and rents an excavator and a road roller! He used the excavator to dig a really deep hole that she could stand up in, then he packed the sand in tight around her and used the road roller to push it down, packing all those grains of sand as tightly as possible, and make it nice and smooth on top!

He got as close to the sea as he could because he figured wet sand was heavier than dry sand. Fortunately the tide was going out!
He could see that she was secretly already 'testing' her restraint even though he hadn't given her the official go ahead to start escaping yet. She was really sweating, and there were a few little ridges around her where the sand had shifted a bit!
Kinky AI 023.jpg

This idea seems to have worked though! Struggling as had as she can with her immense muscles doesn't seem to have gotten her anywhere. In fact, due to her bodyweight and the way her struggles shifted the sand around, after a couple of hours she had actually worked herself in even deeper than when she started! All she could do was jiggle her shoulders around a bit and as for her feet, there was so much pressure on them it was almost impossible for her to move them at all. It definitely would be impossible if she didn't have her superstrength!
Kinky AI 024.jpg

Finally she had to admit defeat and get him to dig her out. It's a shame because she was really enjoying herself. It was extremely rare that something was able to resist her mighty strength with such a relentless force and she loved the feeling of it! However she could see that the tide was coming in, and she can't breathe underwater, so sadly she had to call it a day!
Kinky AI 025.jpg

End of Part 1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:28 pm

Part 2:

After he dug her out, they went back indoors, got changed, and went out for a meal like she promised. Then they when home and did 'you know what' like she also promised! :lol:

She still wasn't happy though. That night she confessed to him how much struggling turns her on, and she admitted that she wasn't really trying as hard as she could to get out of that sand until the last minute when she suddenly realised that the tide was coming in, and she paniced and asked him to dig her out. She told him that she reckons, given enough time, she would have eventually worked her way out. It would have been a slow process, but she thought she could do it. She said it was easy to move her upper body and she wouldn't have had a problem pulling her arms out, but it was her feet that were worrying her, "it felt like they were embedded in solid concrete with all that weight on them", she said.

So she asked him if it was possible for her to try again, but somewhere else where she wouldn't have to worry about drowning when the tide came in. He thought for a minute and said, "well it's a bit expensive, but why don't we fly out to the desert and do it there? Plenty of sand, and no sea to worry about!", "I've got some friends out in Dubai who could help me out with the logistics as long as you're ok with paying for the flights and hotel!". She agreed, and off they went!

When they got there, they drove out to a spot far out in the desert, miles and miles from any signs of civilisation. He got into the heavy-duty excavator that his friends kindly sorted out for him, and dug a massive hole in the sand and she climed down into it:
Kinky AI 026.jpg

She was a little concerned. This time the hole was so deep that once she was standing in it she couldn't see out over the top! "Don't worry", he said, "once I've filled in all the space around you, hopefully you should be able to see. I'm not going to cover your head", he joked.

Indeed he was right. He asked her to stand still with her arms firmly against the side of her body, and once he had scooped all the sand from around her and filled in the hole it went perfectly all the way up to her neck. It was just the perfect depth!
Kinky AI 027.jpg

He also had a massive tank of water with him, and used this to make the sand immediately around her nice and wet because he still believed wet sand would be heavier than dry sand. Although he figured that this probably wouldn't last long in the hot desert sun with no sea around to keep things wet, but at least it would make the sand heavier to struggle against for a while!

HE once again used a heavy road roller to squash down the sand around her and make it nice and tight and smooth on top.
Kinky AI 028.jpg

Knowing now that she loved the feeling of struggling so much, he said that he would leave her there overnight to 'have some fun' while he went back to the hotel, and then he'd come back tomorrow morning and watch her try to escape!

So the next morning came, and he could see on her fact that she had been having a really good time. She had worked a bit of the sand loose around her neck, so he scooped up some fresh sand and packed it in tight underneath her chin, and poured some more water around to make the sand heavier again.
Kinky AI 029.jpg

Now it was time for her to try to escape!...
...and try she did. She let out an almighty roar as she wriggled and squirmed against the tight grip of the sand. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, she was actually doing it! Slowly but surely she worked her way upwards, and after about half an hour of relentless struggling she had managed to get half of her upper body out!
Kinky AI 030.jpg

And the further up she got, the easier it became. After a couple of hours she had completely extricated herself!

He was clearly impressed. "See! I told you I could do it eventually!", she smiled, "I really am 'uncontainable'!", she exclaimed. "Well, I'm not so sure", he said, "I've got one more idea!"

End of part 2.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:17 pm

Part 3:

She was intrigued. What could possibly be harder to escape from than what she had just done??? "I'm listening...", she said. "You know that night back at home when you were telling me about being buried at the beach and you said it felt like your feet were encased in solid concrete?". She already knew where this conversation was going and she was getting excited! "well, what if they actually WERE encased in solid concrete, along with the rest of your body? Surely THAT would be the ultimate escape challenge for you?"

"You know, I think you're right!" she agreed, "I can't wait to try that!", "Great!", he said, "but before we do it I need to know, will your half-kryptonian skin be able to resist the effects of chemical burns from touching wet concrete? Because we won't be able to do it otherwise!". "Yeah that won't be a problem", she said, "I remember back when I was a kid learning about chemistry and I accidentally spilled a bottle of sulphuric acid! It was like water on my skin, but it burned away my clothes and most of the table" she recalled.

"OK let's do it then. You go back to the hotel, and I'll stay here and get things prepped. I'll see you back here tomorrow". So off she went! She was surprised he was able to get hold of concrete at such short notice, but he'd secretly been planning this all along. He could see how confident she was that she would be able to escape from the sand, so he knew he would need to call in the heavy artillery in the form of 10 cement trucks full to the brim with quick drying industrial strength concrete, and had already arranged it. All he needed to do was make the phone call, and it would be there in under an hour!

So the next morning, she arrived and was shocked by the amount of work he had got done. He actually had a team of people to help him get the area prepared, but they didn't know what it was for and by the time she arrived they had all gone and it was just the two of them again. He had even got a crane out there so that he could hoist her up and lower her into the middle of the cement pit without disturbing the edges!

She stepped off the jib and with a satisfying 'splut' noise she quickly sank down into the concrete up to her waist
Kinky AI 031.jpg

She couldn't feel the bottom though, and she continued sinking at quite a quick rate and it wasn't long before it was almost up to her shoulders!
Kinky AI 032.jpg

"Ok", he said, "While it's still wet, try to pull yourself as deep as you can get, but make sure you're standing up straight like a soldier before it starts to dry!"
Kinky AI 033.jpg

She dug down with her powerful arms and hauled herself in a bit deeper, but it was getting harder and harder to move!
Kinky AI 034.jpg

Eventually she got down to neck deep, with just a tiny bit of the top of one of her shoulders still exposed. He put on some gloves and covered this over, and smoothed over the area around her as much as he could.
Kinky AI 035.jpg

And there she was! Standing up straight and completely buried in concrete apart from her head. He had used much more concrete than she could possibly have imagined, and she could see that the area of concrete encircling her was at least 10 feet in all directions before the ground looked like normal desert sand. This was going to be even tougher than she thought!

Before she could start escaping though, she had to wait for the concrete to dry. He told her to stay completely still for at least 12 hours. "It's quick drying concrete", he explained, "so it will probably be hard enough for me to walk on in a few hours, but like all concrete it'll take probably take at least a couple of weeks to reach full strength - and you want it at full strength, don't you?" "I guess I do", she replied. So that meant she would have to just stand there and wait for the concrete to fully harden around her for a few weeks. It was definitely a good job that she didn't need to eat or drink as no normal human would be able to survive out in the desert for that long without food or drink!

Obviously her boyfriend flew back home and said he'd be back in a couple of weeks to watch 'the show'! She was actually genuinely scared about this one. She knew she was strong, but seriously, how strong would she need to be able to break through 10 feet of industrial strength concrete, which was embedded in the ground? Had she bitten off more than she could chew this time? If she couldn't escape, how on earth would her boyfriend get her out? He wouldn't be able to just dig her out, like he could with the sand! He'd probably have to bring her real dad in to rescue her. That's going to take some serious explaining! She'd better pray that she's strong enough to meet the challenge to save her embarrassment!

The end (for now!)
Last edited by Kinky Desires on Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

silkleotard

Postby silkleotard » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:18 pm

Amazing artwork a true talent thanks for your work

pucipal

Postby pucipal » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:07 am

Nice!

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:38 pm

Some of you may have noticed that my recent photostory featured landscape images, but sexy.ai only generates portrait images! Nobody has asked me how I did that yet, but I thought I'd share anyway! ;) (I learned this from sexy.ai's discord channel!)

So first of all I generated the base image as usual with sexy.ai, but then I used another ai website: https://clipdrop.co/

This website features a useful tool called 'uncrop' which can be directly located via this link: https://clipdrop.co/uncrop. It is free to use, but it only lets you generate about 6 uncropped images before it asks you to register/sign in. It uses a cookie for this so you can easily get around this restriction simply by opening the website in an 'inprivate' browser window with Edge or 'incognito' with Chrome (I'm sure firefox, safari, opera, brave etc all have this feature too but I don't know what they call it. I mainly use Chrome) then when it says you've used all your free credits, just close the browser window (make sure you close ALL the open incognito/inprivate windows) then open another one and repeat the process!

So for example, here is a raw base image of Lara sinking in some jungle mud made with sexy.ai:
Kinky AI 036.jpg

And this is what clipdrop's uncrop tool did to it!:
(I also ran this through Clipdrop's image upscaler - https://clipdrop.co/image-upscaler)
Kinky AI 036 Uncropped.jpg

On that occasion I got lucky, and it gave me a good uncropped image straight away. However, the uncrop tool often has a tendancy to add random extra people or objects into the bits it generates that you probably won't want, like in the example below:

Here's another base image of Lara from sexy.ai, this time in beach quicksand:
Kinky AI 037.jpg

This time, as you can see, using the uncrop tool caused a couple of unwanted objects to appear either side of her!:
Kinky AI 037 Uncropped.jpg

If this happens, just click on the Edit button at the top right and choose 'Cleanup imperfections' then highlight the areas you want to remove with the brush and then click on the 'Clean' button.

When you use the cleanup feature without signing up to their paid service, you'll get a much lower quality and lower resolution picture than your original, but you can sharpen it back up and bring the resolution up to a decent level again with the aforementioned image upscaler!
This is what I got after cleaning the unwanted bits, and then running it through the image upscaler (twice!)
Kinky AI 037 Uncropped and Cleaned.jpg

I hope this is useful for my fellow AI creators! 8-)

I should also mention that the uncrop tool often doesn't like NSFW images! When I made my images which showed Lisa's breasts (the files numbered 26 and 31) I had to airbrush her out with paintshop pro, then create the uncropped background image with clipdrop, then copy her from the original and paste her back in to the uncropped image! :lol: It doesn't always reject boobies though. It worked fine on images 21 and 22 without me needing to do that! :?

Oh by the way, there will be many more images of Lara coming on this thread so stay tuned! :lol:
Last edited by Kinky Desires on Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:40 pm

Far out! Thanks for the demo.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

Return to “AI Creations”